•CHAPTER-15•

Chapter-15
Secrets all the way till now

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"How many things you have been hiding from me. Now I know them all."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Yn-"

He stopped at his spot. The room was empty.

"I saw her here 5 minutes ago."

The walked in the room.

"Her diary?"

His eyes detected the diary kept on the table.

"Maybe she has her designs in it."

He thought. The curiosity he had to see her fashion designs. He walked towards the table.

"But doesn't she draws in her ipad?"

He picked up the diary. Opening it. He was expecting designs but only found some notes.

" Huh? "

He was confused.

Today's diary-

~7 February, 2016~

Dear diary, I really enjoyed very much today. I finally started working. Now, I will achieve my dreams. I will work hard and earn a good livelihood for myself. I will not depend on dad anymore. I will be independent.
____________________

He smiled after reading the note. He scrolled off some pages. He didn't bother to read every page. He was just reading the first line on every page and was finding something interesting.

Today's diary-

~19 July, 2018~

Woohooooo! Finally! I am promoted to the lead designer! I can't describe my happiness! Now it's my dream to work harder and make my parents proud! My work stress will increase but I don't care until I am the lead designer!
____________________

Today's Diary~

~23 september, 2021~

Yeahhhh! I am promoted to the main designer! I am glad that i am improving. I love myself. So for celebration, i will go to a koraoke. Alone tho. Coz i am shyy.
____________________

Today's Diary~

~20 march, 2022~

Oh yeahhh! My sister is going to get married soon! Her fiancé is a handsome man with plumpy lips, perfect face, fair skin, wide shoulders, manly body. Omo! Unnie is sooo lucky. Who would be mine?! I want one like my sister's fiancé!
____________________

"Am I like Jin hyung?"

He questioned himself after reading her diary. He started feeling insecure on his appearance.