•CHAPTER-30•

Chapter-30
Honour ft. Jealousy #4

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"It hurts. But I will endure it for your safety."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

" To everybody present over here, Kim Yn is the new chief designer of Dior! Permanent! "

Cheers all over the crowd. Some were hooting.

"Now, that she is the chief designer, we would like to introduce her properly to you all!"

"Anneyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Kim Yn-imnida. Nice to meet you all."

The crowd clapped.

"Ms.Yn! Even after being Dior's heir, why didn't you become chief designer at first?"

"What if I am the second heir of Dior? Work is different from family. Here, we have to earn respect and position ourselves."

The crowd cheered on such a confident remark.

" Ms.Yn! Please describe your outfit for today! "

" Oh. This is my beautiful gown. It is glacious coloures. These frills enhances its beauty. A plain gown would have been very basic so these frills gave much look to it. Then instead of making those basic sleeves, I added this off-shoulder and the fabric is around my arms. The fabric from inside is extremely soft. Light makeup suits this outfit the best. Instead of making my hair, I decided to keep them open. Then this golden chain with a small flower is for accessory, and these rings in my hands completes the accessory work. My glacious coloured heels to match the outfit. "

Everyone clapped

Everyone clapped.

" Thank you Ms.Yn for the big explanation. You proved you are the chief designer. "

" Thank you. "

The little bit of blush on her cheeks completed the lack of blush.

" Ms. Yn, how did you make so many designs in just two weeks? "

" I already had some samples which I made before. Some I made on the day I got the promotion letter. I worked over to find the perfect fabric for every design. Lastly, for working on the designs, I used those sewing machines, I have the proof. "

She showed up her fingers. Little cuts all over her palm. People were awing at her.

"  So sorry to see them."