✨BONUS✨

Bonus
The End🎉

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"I made it right!"

➳༻❀✿❀༺

Part-1
*This chapter is divided into parts. Parts are actually of different times. *

Staring in her eyes while resting on the bed. His curious gaze noted every single action she was doing.

Walking back and forth in the room. Biting her nails. Looks like she is in a deep thinking.

"Yn?"

Coming back to the world, she wondered for how long she was in her deep thoughts.

"Yes?"

"What is bothering you?"

Shaking her head and then leaving him dumbfounded in the room. Opening the big french windows, she walks out to the balcony. He stared at the flying white curtains.

Without buttoning up the two buttons of his shirt, he follows her. Trying his best not to get caught.

Unknown of his presence, she lets it out.

"Yeji and Jisoo unnie, they both are pregnant. And here me?"

Letting out her long drawn frustrated sigh, she leans on the railing.

His tensed eyes softened after listening to her. His eyes brimmed with happiness.

Slowly sneaking towards her, he wraps his cold hands around her waist in a blink of the eyes.

She flinched, and then groaned.

"You jerk! It is already cold and you're touching me with those extremely cold hands-"

Pushing him away, she scrunched her nose. He giggles out softly.

"Aigoo. You want a child-"

Bursting out in laughter, he laughed his stomach out. She glares at him.

"How dare you eavesdrop on me?!"

Smacking his arm but he cared about it less.

"Jogullae?!"

*Jogullae means do you wanna die.*

"If by your bare hands, then yes. "

"See him, flirting and teasing me. I swear if it was any other guy, he would have been dead by now."

Giving her iconic eye roll to Taehyung with that pissed off face. He laughed out louder.

"Would you stop?! It is twelve right now. Everyone will think a ghost is laughing."

"Instead of talking it out with me, you're standing here and talking to yourself-"