✧*̥˚ Chapter 2 *̥˚✧

"I've made my decision, I choose to...

accept the offer to join The Tempest Federation."

Y/N POV:

"Yay!!" Akari cheerfully jumped and barged out of the door happily, "Rimuruu-sannn, Y/N said yess."

"O- really? That's great, however we will have to explain a few things." Rimuru stated.

"Firstly, you will need training for 1-3 months, how long your training will take depends on how fast you can learn. 

Second, we will link an electronic transporter from here to your room and will link it to your phone too so you can easily teleport here when you are called. 

Thirdly, Missions and Operations are not the same thing. Missions are tasks that are to be completed as soon as possible and only a certain amount of people will be called in, sometimes I might join in too if needed. However, operations are long term tasks that would take months and even years to complete, everyone is required to take part of an operation. 

Finally, all of us from the higher ups have titles:

Benimaru - General (Specializes in Combat and Leadership)

Shion - Secretary (Specializes in Combat and Management)

Shuna - Seamstress & Doctor (Specializes in designing and making outfits needed for missions and etc.)

Souei - Spy (Specializes in gathering intel)

Akari - Mastermind (Specializes in planning and helping mission)

Rimuru - Head of Tempest Federation

For Milim- well we haven't decided a title for her since she recently joined. You will get your official title after finishing training. Do you have any questions so far?" Rimuru asked

"Um one question, Rimuru what's your gender?" I replied hesitantly

"Im sexless"

"Eh? EH? How is that possible?"

"Well I'm originally a slime but I can turn into human. Nevertheless, I still prefer to be considered male." Rimuru explained

"O-oh I see" I said, still shocked about the fact that a slime was standing in front of me and was basically my boss. "Well it's already 7 pm, you should go back and rest now.." Did Rimuru seriously forget that I was in the headquarters and did not know my way back home because - well I got knocked out. "Um I don't know my way back??" I mentioned and Rimuru replied with a dumbfounded look on his face, "Were you seriously not listening, Y/N? I explained that in your room here links to your bedroom in your house.." 

There was an awkward silence and it soon stopped when Akari came in the room and interrupted.

"Ohoho! Y/N I see you're still here, wanna grab a cup of tea before you go back?" Akari happily offered. "Mmm no thanks, I'm already feeling sleepy. Thanks for the offer though, Goodnight!" I answered with a smile. Soon after that, I left for my room in this 'electronic transporter' they set up.

'Well it was a long, unexpected day, but in the end at least I can finally sleep.' I thought as I changed into my nightgown and closed my modern, white-laced curtains. I looked at the clock next to my bed and observed the time. 11:30 huh? Welp I better get to sleep now..

~Next Day~

Time: 7:34

Y/N POV:

Ugh what time is it? And why is there a ringing voice right next to me? Wait..crap is that my alarm?! Oh crap it is, I'm so late. If it wasn't for Rimuru and Akari, I wouldn't be up this late.