Chapter 16 - Saving The World

Five let's go of my hand, blinking over to one of the masked shooters, jumping onto his jump, distracting him whilst he shoots.

Klaus suddenly start glowing a bright blue aura, "ARE YOU HAVING A SEIZURE?! I yell, snorting as his hands and body shakes.

Klaus stood up, letting out a loud grunt, a figure of a boy expelled from his chest, tentacles splurged from his chest, reaching for every guard and squishing, throwing and killing them.

I see a women in a suit approach down from the stage, Diego runs at her like a rhino, with a loud scream his starts to fight her.

I stand up in disbelief hearing Luther mutter the words, "Oh my god. That was him. Ben."

Klaus chuckles, "That was the lookout."

A bright blue light got stronger and stronger coming from Vanya and the sound was incredibly increasing, to the point where I had to hide behind a pillar.

Vanyas suit turnt a bright white and the building started to fall down, almost landing on us. I still stay behind the pillar, trying to call over Five, but he can't hear me.

They all circle each other, trying to talk over the aggressor playing the violin. My eyes claw shut, hoping to God that they won't get themselves killed.

They depart ways through the chairs and by the side of the stage, Allison stays put, watching Vanya as she's a bright blue star.

Thankfully I manage to look away as they approach Vanya quickly running up to her, almost getting to her. Vanya uses her rod to lift them up with her powers

Torturing them from the inside out. They yell in agony.

I'm not gonna let this happen, hurriedly I walk through the red chairs whilst Vanya is distracted and walk up the stage with one of my knifes in my hand.

I stood behind her with a merciful look, "I'm sorry." I lowly talk.

Throwing the knife down to her leg, slicing it a little bit, just enough to knock her down and drop them.

Vanya falls to the ground, Allison catches her as she falls. A sharp light corsed into the stained glass ceiling, bursting right into the deep sky.

The blue light died, and so did Vanyas leg. Everyone crawls over to her, Luther holds Allison's back, "Is she alive?"

Allison whispers with tears in her eyes, "Yeah."

Everyone sighs in relief, "Oh thank God." Klaus spills, rubbing his temples.

My eyes still stay looking at the sky. It was the moon. It was crumbling.

Luther chuckles, "We saved the world."

The moon crumbles slowly, breaking into a million pieces, like an asteroid, heading straight towards us, "Uh guys."
"She hit the moon."

Diego exhales shakily, "Shit. That's not good."

The asteroid breaks off into a million pieces, landing on different places of the Earth, "So much for saving the world, right?" Klaus conveys, holding his necklace in shame.

Luther exhales slowly, towering above everyone as he stands up, "As long as we're together. As a family."

Five stands up, defensive, "I think I have a way outta here, but you gotta trust me on this. We can use my ability to time travel. This time I can take you all with me."

Diegos head nods, "You can do that?"

My heart breaks, they hadn't realized that I'm immune to their powers. I can't time travel with them.

They all conceded to the plan, surrounding each other, Five and Klaus grab my hand. Tears fall down my face, "Five." I whisper.

Five is too focused on getting us all home safe, he forgot about my immunity.

Luther picks up Vanya, holding each others hand.

My hands were shaky and my heart was pounding, I'm ready to go. I remove my hand from the circle, "Bee. Take me hand right now."

I shake my head, tears falling down my cheek, "I can't, Five." My hand reaches for my stomach.

Five face then frowns, within a second, they're were gone.

I was alone. Nothing by myself and the thing inside of my stomach.

My heart and body breaks as I sit down on the floor, facing the moon, "It was nice knowing you little one."

My voice cracks, I sob quietly.

The moon struck the Earth until it shook. A sharp pain occurred through me, I felt as though I was paralyzed.

The lights went out as all I could see was a bright blue light shining into my eyes.
I fall to the ground with a thump, hitting my head as I fell.

I groan, "Ah, shit."

My eyes widen at what I'm seeing. Am I in fucking hell?

I was down an alleyway with the bright sun bursting into my eyes, shielding it with my hands, slowly I stand up, wiping the dirt off of my body.

Old music starts to play as I walk through the alleyway onto the Main Street.
My body feels likes it's been emptied out and put back in, making me shiver.

I was in a strange city, quickly I rush towards a bin with a newspaper, pulling it up towards my face, I look at the date, 'April 25th 1962.'

I exhale in frustration, "For fucking sake." I throw the newspaper in anger down back into the bin.

Asking a women nearby where I am, she ignores me, quickly walking away as she saw me, "Bitch." I mutter.