[Updated] Question: Tears of the Kingdom??

Alrighty, I have an update for y'all. You, the readers, have spoken and I've taken all of your different, and very helpful, views into account!

This one-shot/short story book will contain Tears of the Kingdom. That was the majority vote. Besides, I figured, since this new game is a direct sequel, the two are tied together and shouldn't really be separate books.

When I decide to post anything regarding TotK I will also post a warning at the beginning of the chapter warning you to stay away if you want to avoid spoilers. Although, it should be obvious that some characters are from TotK.

Honestly, I don't even know how close I am to finishing Tears of the Kingdom. Every time I complete a Main Mission, they give you a handful more to do. But, I'm definitely still enjoying getting into trouble in the wilds and generally causing havoc haha!

How are all of you enjoying the game so far? Is there anyone in particular in Tears of the Kingdom that you would like me to write about? Could be old or new characters, I don't mind.

This could kinda be considered the Unofficial Request Chapter. Give me a scenario and a character and I can see what I can do, no promises, though.

I already have a Rauru x Reader and a Link x Reader one-shot planned— both of which are extremely spicy. ;) So, keep a look out for those two sometime soon... hopefully. :,)

Anyway, that's all I have for an update! Thanks for all of your continued support! :D <3

✸ ⊱ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⊰ ✸

Hello, all! :D

As most of you are probably aware, the new Nintendo game, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom was released a few days ago.

I've had an absolute blast playing it (though I haven't gotten very far :,)), and I was wondering if y'all could help me make a decision regarding this one-shot book.

Once I finish Tears of the Kingdom, I would love to write a bit for it, as my love for the game increases each time I play, which is making my fingers itch to write about the characters because, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with what the creators have done with this new installment in the series! There's a lot of new things to explore, new adventures and quests, and new landscapes around Hyrule, but they also kept a lot of the old stuff around that made Breath of the Wild so darn lovable in the first place. You can just tell earnest thought and careful effort went into creating TotK, and I adore that so very much.

Sorry for rambling, I'm just so excited to continue on this journey!

Anyway, on to the important part!

Would y'all be more interested in having this book include Tears of the Kingdom short stories/one-shots, or should I make a brand new book solely for Tears of the Kingdom??

I'm honestly torn on what to do, so I was hoping I could get feedback from you all regarding my dilemma. Any recommendations are welcome, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to help me with this! ^_^

Down below will be 2 options, please vote for what you recommend/what you would like to see me do.

1) Have this book include Tears of the Kingdom!

2) Make a new book for Tears of the Kingdom!

There's no time limit for this, but I will have to make a decision by the time I finish the game, so y'all make sure that, if you want your opinion to be heard, you let me know as soon as possible what you think.

Again, thank you so much if you decide to help me with this!

Have a nice morning, afternoon, or night! :)

Liv <3