Chapter 2:The Princess and the Demon

~Koros Pov~

When I awoke from a full night's rest I found that when I had tried to move my hands they just didnt. This confused me a bit and when I looked down I saw a rope tied tightly around my wrists and the arm of the chair locking it in place. I looked down at my legs to see the same thing, rope tying my ankles to the chair.

Though most people would panic, I found no real reason too. Yeah I was kidnapped but they tied me up with rope and I have proven on multiple occassions that I can break free of it. Exhibit A was a year ago when I casually stopped a car with my bare hand to save a child...though I did have to move to a different city and go through a whole name changing process after that.

I would look around the room to try and get a sense of location but all I saw was black...black...and more black. Though I could make out the ground as a worn concrete and could make out the feintest shimmer of a dull metal coming from a door thankfully I was given a light no matter how terrible it was.

I would just look down at my left hand and casually bring it up the rope straining and soon snapping falling onto the ground. I used the free hand to untie myself causing the ropes to fall to the ground before I got up from the chair grabbing the ropes and throwing them over my shoulder walking off with them.

After a bit I would hear a loud crash and and then alarm bells as the hall around me went a blood red. From the whole experience I took a wild guess I was in a fire companys base and soon enough I found out which company as when entering a room I saw the prissy princess herself, below her was a blonde haired priest her habit burned up.

 From the whole experience I took a wild guess I was in a fire companys base and soon enough I found out which company as when entering a room I saw the prissy princess herself, below her was a blonde haired priest her habit burned up

I would run towards her and due to my increased speed I basically appeared infront of her. Well thats what the two ladies saw and the priest was shocked the princess over joyed at my presence. I would look down at the priest covering herself up taking off my cloak which revealed my sharpened black horns and abyssal black eyes to the world.

Koros:"Please, wear this sister."

She would accept the cloak putting it on with a small thank you coming out of her mouth. I would turn back towards Hibana who was smiling like a mad man.

Hibana:"And here I thought I was seeing things but no...your real!"

Koros:"What?"

Hibana:"Someone who survived infernalization! Someone who has so many keys to it!"

She would begin to laugh as she looked at me her eyes glowing pink. At that moment my body heated up and I fell hard afterwards which caused her to get smug. She soon lost the grin after I got up with relative ease her face shocked.

Hibana:"Thats...Thats impossible!"

Koros:"...You really think overheating me would work, Lady I get hung over every sunday and that is a lot worse on what you just did."

Hibana:"Alright then no worries...Im still stronger"

Koros:"No you arnt."

Hibana:"Yes I am!"

Koros:"Jesus you are still dwindling on that day huh...Shit happens stop holding onto the day the church burned for the rest of your life."

Hibana:"SHUT UP! YOU NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS LIKE!"

She would snap at me and bullets of fire flew at me. When they hit I was knocked back at the force and they left burn marks but other than that I was fine. She would laugh but soon stop as I just looked at my burned up clothes.

Koros:"This cost so much..."

Hibana:"...YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!"

Koros:"Kinda!"

She would go to throw another barrage but I appeared infront of her and grabbed her hands holding her up so we were face to face. I growled as my face was now red with rage her face slowly turning pale.

Koros:"You dwindle on one day of your life like its your damn last...I had the same thing happen, my mother turned into an infernal and I had to watch my own father murder her right before my eyes."

Hibana:"SO?!"

Koros:"You lost the church I lost my parents...I witnessed my father hanging in the living room his soul long gone for this world."

She would thrash around and I would throw her to the ground. She fell before I looked at her and scoffed taking off my shirt showing whip marks and bruises across my body.

Koros:"After that I was abused by those who were supposed to take care of me...I had no one to turn to as no one fucking cared and you still think your some pained girl."

Hibana:"SH-"

Koros:"Your talking to someone whos dealt with years of pain...You had one day of pain and let it fester inside of you...I did too and then the day I released it I had became a monster."

She went silent just staring there before I would grab her hand forcibly and pull her up. She would turn red as I looked at her kinda measuring up a bit taller than her my eyes showing no remorse in my words.

Koros:"Princess Hibana...You are a princess and yet you act like a mere child. You cry over spilled milk and let it grasp your very soul. If you keep walking the same path as I once did, you will regret it when you grow old and frail because when you look around calling for help...You will only be met by silence."

She would stand there a bit shocked as I turned on my heel and heard someone coming. Within a second the window was shattered and I was gone bolting through the streets and back home to where I sat upon my couch and rested done with the day that had come before me.