Chapter 9:Media

~3rd Pov~

In the darkness of an abandoned railroad there was only a little light coming through the crack of one door. Through that door was a whole set up for recording with cameras, crew, lights...it looked like a professional recording with a sing male sitting at the table a white clad female doing his make up.

it looked like a professional recording with a sing male sitting at the table a white clad female doing his make up

Male:"How do I look?"

Female:"Amazing Mr.Terebi."

Terebi:"Thank you."

He spun around in his chair and painted a smile on his face as he looked at the camera leaning forward on the table. The cameraman counted him down from ten and soon enough they were rolling and his voice completely did a one eighty.

Terebi:"Welcome back folks to the number one viewed news stations where I, Micheal Terebi report to you with the best of the news! Now sadly folks my guest star couldnt make it though that just means we get a good one on one session."

He said this grabbing his water and taking a long sip from it and standing up pushing his chair back. He would walk over to a small board and upon it would appear the weather for the city.

Terebi:"Now lets start off with the thing the older folks find interesting and thats the weather. Now it seems like its gonna be a pretty nice day today so I reccomend you all go outside and get your fill of UV rays. For the night it seems like its gonna be chilly though people should still venture out to see the beautifully starry sky."

He then walked back over to the table and sat down the camera following his every step. He would then pull a phone out from under the table and would point at the screen as the real time editors put the phone number on the tv screens of millions.

Terebi:"Its time for the call in folks, the phone number is on screen and we will be answering calls after this short break."

As soon as the ad breaks started the false persona faded and he got up walking past the white clad members over to grab his coffee and sipping it. He would smudge at his face before walking over to the makeup girl and grabbing her by the collar.

Terebi:"You had one singular job and you fucked it up...How do you manage! Its not even hard and you said you went to school for this type of shit!"

Girl:"Im sorry!"

Terebi:"Sorry isnt an excuse for your screw up, I could lose viewers if I dont look damn perfect and here you are making me look like a train wreck."

Girl:"I didnt mean too!"

Terebi:"Just fucking excuses!"

He would throw her to the ground as he would take another sip of his coffee walking back over to the table behind the camera and placing it down. He would then walk over to the camera man and begin to agressively scold him for being a second late with following him.

Terebi:"WERE TRYING TO RUN A FUNCTIONAL SHOW AND THEY GIVE ME THE DAMN DRIP TRAY! I SWEAR THAT DAMN VINTAGE PIECE OF SHIT WILL VERE HIS HEAD TO SWOOP IN!"

Cameraman:"But sir hes been completely missing off the scene and your number one."

Terebi:"Then lets keep it that way or the smell of sulfur will be in your future."

The cameraman gulped as Terebi walked behind his desk and as soon as the cameras came back on. He would have his persona once more looking at the phone than at the camera.

Terebi:"Now lets see whos lucky caller number one!"

He would pick up the phone and press a few things before he got a voice on the line...

Terebi:"Your lucky enough to get the first caller whats your question!"

????:"How is it like to be fake Terebi...to live a faux lie."

The words online enraged Terebi but the voice made him fear...it had been years since the fucker had been on air and yet he was over the phone.

Terebi:"Its been a while mr.Vintage. oh my apologies Musen."

Musen:"Oh its no worries I can only imagine the rage boiling inside you as you remember the previous king."

Terebi:"Key word previous."

Musen:"Well that was because of an absence but years have passed and Im dusting off the old radio to get something rare...actual people to voice their opinions."

Terebi:"Well isnt that just great!"

Terebi grinded his teeth at every little jab the male made...his voice was like silk and had a twinge of arrogance dripping behind every word which just pissed the tv host off even more.

Terebi:"Well television is the new norm."

Musen:"It was back then too but I think I had the bigger number."

Terebi:"ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU VINTAGE SON OF A BITCH!"

The mask of Terebi slipped for a second as he slammed the phone down his face red and steaming with annoyance. He would get up from his seat the chair falling to the ground from how fast it was.

Cameraman:"Its cut to commercials sir."

Terebi:"End it early..."

Cameraman:"But sir?"

Terebi:"I SAID END IT EARLY GOD DAMN IT!"

On the other side of the phone a male would get up from his seat dawning a steam punk outfit. His golden eyes glanced around the room while his lips curled into a smile before he looked at his phone and saw that it was buzzing with the words Mr.Horny illuminated on the screen.

Horny illuminated on the screen

Musen:"Huh."

He would pick up the phone and answer with his old friend. Koros was the first to speak as Musen just listened smiling to himself as he would look at the microphone the "On the Air" text flickering on.

Koros:"So would you want or be able to join fire force company eight?"

Musen:"Well Ill be in Asakusa for a few days, if I see you we will speak about it more there."

Koros:"Okay than Ill see you in a few days."

Musen:"Ill cya then Mr.Horny."

Koros:"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

Musen hung up as Koros just stood there with a red tint and a rare smile painted on his face as he would walk into the meeting room to be debriefed on the trip to asakusa.