Chapter 8:A Battle Between Two Stars

~Koros Pov~

I would be walking through the halls after just waking up from being knocked out by Captain burns and from what I could tell a day had passed from the time I went to sleep which makes sense and when I looked all my injuries had healed up nicely.

As I walked past a door I heard Shinra's voice and he said something that peaked my interest.

Shinra:"Oh Crap...Captain Hibana came with him this time."

I burst through the door basically knocking it off the hinges as Shinra tried to turn I ran past him and jumped out the window brandishing the metal pole I had burrowed from Captain Obi.

Koros:"THERE YOU FUCKING ARE YOU TAN SKINNED BITCH! YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE FUNNY PRANK YOU PULLED!"

She looked at me and slowly began to jog before bursting into a sprint as I chased after as I passed Hinawa who would just grab the bar from be stopping me...he would look at me and just pat me on shoulder.

Hinawa:"We dont want to be chasing after her with a weapon...Your allowed to punch her though "

Koros:"DEAL!"

I would continue to book it after Hibana who was running for her life and she had made quite the distance too make up but thankfully she was a slow runner so I quickly was right on her tail.

Hibana:"WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!"

Koros:"Then stop so we could talk!"

Hibana would quickly jump into the Matchbox as she slammed the doors. I would stop and soon enough Hinawa caught up and looked at me then the truck.

Koros:"Pass me the keys."

He would happily do so and I would walk over to it and open the front door getting in the drivers seat as Hinawa got in the Passenger as we both shut our doors in unison to make it sound like one.

Hibana:"Hinawa did he leave?"

Hinawa:"Yup!"

Hibana:"Good..."

I would turn the keys and begin to drive back to the eighth as the first really didnt need me and Burns would probably understand the situation if he doesnt think Im still out like a light.

Soon enough we made it to the eighth and Hibana got out first just as Hinawa got out of the passenger and I could hear the blood drain from her face.

Hibana:"Who was driving?"

I would sneak up behind her and just stand there and as she turned around her face turned an even brighter white as I would just raise my fist causing her to scream as I brought it down quickly but stopped and just opened my hand rubbing her head.

Hibana:"H-huh..."

Koros:"I already gave your psychological punishment...Im not gonna give you physical too besides I dont wanna hurt that cute face of yours."

Tears rolled down her face as she locked me in a hug and I looked for Hinawa for help who would just walk away...I would mouth out traitor as he left, I only sighed in response just picking her up and sitting down in the match box just holding her.

Koros:"Next time dont do that too poor Iris...Shes too innocent alright."

Hibana:"...Alright."

Koros:"Though if you did it I would be annoyed but wouldnt be downright furious."

I could see her light up and I knew I shouldnt have given her the idea but I could help see her cry in fear after running from me fake mad. I would just grab her chin and in the match box I would deliver a sincere kiss which made her blush and even my cheeks lit up red.