Chapter 1

Scott's POV

My house is way too loud right now for me to stay here.

And that's because of a baby Valentin, the son of my brother, Tyler.

He left Valentin here for a week while he went on some trip with his mate, and the baby barely stops crying for a few minutes every few hours.

I know that I won't be able to get out of the house, since it's already dark, and papa doesn't allow us to go outside at night.

But I really have to get out of here, before I will go crazy, and that will be very soon.

And it's not like I could see anything if it wasn't dark outside, so I have no idea why I'm not allowed to go out.

I sniff the air, to make sure that no one is near my room, and when I know that no one will hear me, I stand up, and I walk towards the window.

I know my way around this house, and I place every thing in the same spot, so it isn't very hard for me to walk through my room.

But I can't say the same thing about the rest of the house, since I have a lot of younger siblings, and they like to make this house a mess.

So while I walk through the rest of the house, and I hope that I won't accidentally kill myself.

Last month, I have ended up in the hospital a lot more times than I would like.

It's not very fun if you can't see anything.

I was born completely blind, I can't even see the light, whatever that is.

I wonder how everything looks, I would like to see all the colours that my siblings are trying to explain to me every day, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

My brother Eliott got his hearing back, after he mated with his mate, but I try to not get my hopes up, because I feeling that I will be disappointed if I let myself think that the same will happen to me.

When I reach the window, I open it as quietly as I can, and then I make my way out.

I'm on the first floor, so I have to make sure that I won't fall, but I have already sneaked out of my house enough times to know what to do.

It's something that I had to learn, because of my restricting parents, who think that I'm not capable of taking care of myself, because I can't see anything.

I quickly get to the ground, and then I walk towards the smell of the woods.

I might not be able to see, but because of the, I have a very good sense of smell, and that helps a lot, since it would be a lot harder to know where I'm supposed to go, if I couldn't smell anything at all.

When I reach the woods, I try to make sure that I'm holding onto one of the trees, so I won't fall, and I make my way further into the woods, to walk for a while.