Chapter 46

Philip's POV

I walk towards the pack house, hoping to find my friend, since I'm bored again.

But right after I close the front door behind me, I someone comes running towards me, and before I can turn around, I feel something touch me.

So, I turn my head to look at whoever it is, and it turns out to be a small girl who looks angry.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"My dad was in trouble because of you, so I will punch the hell out of you." She tells me with a glare, and I laugh slightly.

I see that she's about to punch me, but I don't stop her, and after she hits me, I realise that she didn't touch me earlier, that was a punch too.

It makes me laugh, and she groans, but she starts to punch me again.

I tuns around to walk away, and she comes with me, still punching me.

"Can you go away?" I ask her after a while.

"Not until you will bleed." She says with anger clear in her voice.

"Well, that will take ages, literally." I say, and she groans, then she hits me again.

After a while I see Carter, and he looks at me with amusement, reminding me that the girl is still following me.

"Can you take her away from me, I think she's obsessed with me, since she haven't stopped touching me for over fifteen minutes." I say, and he laughs.

"She's five." He tells me.

"I'm seven." The girl says, sounding offended.

"Well, either way, I want you to leave him alone." Carter tells her.

"Whatever." She says, and she punches me one last time, then she goes away.

"What have you done?" Carter asks.

"She's a daughter of the man that tried to beat me up, and she said that she will punch the hell out of me for getting her father in trouble." I tell him, and he laughs.

"I have to go back to work." He tells me after a while of silence, so I nod, and I decide to go back to the house, since I don't want that girl to find me again.

When I reach the house, I go to sit in the living room, and my eyes widen when I see that Scott is sitting there, since he should be at school for the next few hours.

"Why are you here so early?" I ask him.

"I got bored, so I skipped the school." He tells me.

I go towards him, but instead of sitting next to him, I turn the TV off, and I pick him up, then I carry him up the stairs, and into our room.

He doesn't protest, so I place him on the bed, and I sit next to him, before I start to kiss him.

He deepens the kiss, so I sit on top of him, and I take my shirt off, and then I lean in to give him another kiss.

He quickly turns us around, so I can lay on the bed, not breaking the kiss, and he takes our clothes off.