Chapter 13

Philip's POV

I close the door right after my brother leaves, and I go straight to Scott, so I can check if he's alright.

He seems to be fine, I don't think Landon had the time to do anything to him, before I came here.

"Are you alright?" I ask Scott, and I start to unrestrict him.

"I think so." He tells me.

I untie the rest of the ropes in silence, and when I'm done, I help him sit down, and I give him a hug.

"I will try to fix your fingers today, but I don't have any pain killers that would be strong enough to stop the pain." I tell him.

"You can leave them, I'm sure that the pack Doctor will help me when I will get back to my pack." He tells me.

"I have no idea if I will ever let you out of here, so you should let me fix them now, when I feel generous enough to do this." I say, slightly amused.

He nods his head, so I help him lay down, and I take everything that will be necessary.

I start to fix the first finger, but I soon realise that I won't be able to do it without restricting him, since he tries to get away from the pain.

So, I quickly restrict him again, and then I return to the fingers.

I'm not a Doctor, but I know how to rebreak the bones, so I manage to fix most of the breaks, but I have to leave some, since it seems that some bones have broken too much for me to be able to fix them.

When I'm done, I bandage the fingers to let them heal correctly, and I look at Scott who was screaming for the last hour, while I was working on his fingers.

I let him out of the table, and he happily stands up, so I give him a another hug.

He doesn't try to pull away, and I smile at this, no matter how much I hurt him, he still likes to hug me.

I hold him until he calms down, and then I sit on one of the chairs that are in this room, making him sit on my lap.

I put my hand on his stomach, and he puts his hand on my hand, making me smile slightly.

I can't wait for this kid to get here, but I still don't have any idea what I will do with them, after they will be born.

I have three main option, the first one is to leave the baby in this room with Scott.

The second one is to take the baby, and raise him to be a hunter.

And the third one is to take Scott back to his pack, so we can raise the kid there, but I don't really like this idea, although I think that it might be the best option if I want my kid to have a normal childhood.

Since I doubt that the group of hunters, that I'm leaving with, will welcome my kid here, since they will be half werewolf.

I guess that I will have to make the decision soon, since I really hate the fact that I can't decide what to do, I'm usually good at making decisions.