Chapter 41

Philip's POV

Scott and I have thought that it will be a good idea to go outside.

But instead of going for a walk, I decided that it will be good to train Scott, since he never trained before.

He wasn't expected to train before he met me, because he couldn't see, but when we came back Carter wanted him to start the basic training, that all the pack members have to have, but I managed to get Scott out of it for a while.

Now, I think that I should give him some training, before he will have to train with the rest of the pack.

I have watched the pack training, and I know that I wouldn't last for even half of it, so I doubt that Scott would either.

But since he will have to start his training soon, I want to prepare him for the endless hours that he will have to spend on the training grounds.

"Where do we start?" Scott asks.

"I will try to attack you with my fists, and I want you to block them, you're stronger, so you shouldn't have much problem with that." I explain, and he nods his head in acknowledgement.

So, I come closer to him, and I try to hit him, he barely manages to block it, making me chuckle, then I try to hit him with my other hand, and he doesn't manage to stop me, since he didn't expect me to attack him again this soon.

He winces in pain, and I just shake my head in amusement, then I try to hist him again, but he manages to block me, and he grabs my other hand, before it can get close to him.

But, I hit him with my leg, and I manage to throw him to the ground.

"That's not fair." He tells me, as he holds his leg.

"It's not supposed to be fair, we're fighting, so get creative." I tell him, and he groans, but he stands up anyway.

I try to punch him again, and this time he blocks it effortlessly, so I decide to use my other hand, but I can see that he is looking at it, getting ready to block it.

So, I use my leg instead, and he lands on the ground again.

I laugh, and he glares at me, then he stands up, and he tries to punch me.

I block all the punches, they're painful, since I'm a human and he's a werewolf, so I wince in pain once in a while, but I manage to get him tired, before he can hit me.

"You have to teach me how to block all this punches." He tells me.

"I'm trying too." I say with a chuckle.

He stands up again, and I tell him all the tricks that he should be expecting, and after a few hours, he manages to block most of my punches.

So, I decide that we had enough for today, and we go back to the house.