chapter 6:first day from both sides

(Espresso)

It's been a week since the moving, since the day of the trip, Madeleine is stuck in espresso's mind, espresso couldn't concentrate, he spilled multiple coffees thinking of his handsome crush. Espresso is a strong cookie, but even strong cookies can fall in love. Espresso's sketch book was filled with failed attempts to draw his soulmate, for some reason he feels... Weird... Romantic love is a new feeling for our little nerd, maybe school will distract him from this silly young love!

Latte- Essieeeee? Are you ready???
Espresso- I already told you to not call me that, especially in public
Latte- do you really hate the nickname that much?
Espresso- YES!! is it that hard to understand??
Latte- Oh so you hate the nickname that I gave you, but when it was our cousin it was fine!!!
Espresso- Don't bring affogato to this!!!!
Latte- whatever.. Are you ready or not? Mom isn't taking us you know?
Espresso- Yeah yeah, I know, I'm not as dumb as you, empty head
Latte-...I hope you get hit by a car
Espresso- and I hope you get hit by a truck

(Madeleine)

Madeleine is praying in his room, hoping the divine is hearing his thoughts and wishes, he lost track of time, until...

Maid- Sir.Madeleine cookie? It's time to go, you don't want to be late on your first day do you?
Madeleine- oh? It's 8 already? Time sure flies! And it flies fast!
Maid- I know sir! But you have to be quick! School is almost starting!
Madeleine- right! Of course!

He gets ready quickly, grabs his things and goes to school, of course his maid took him there on a limo, after all he's Madeleine cookie! On his way there there was an image on his head, of a boy, a boy he saw on his trip, he didn't quite remember how he looked like or what he sounded like, but he did know that he needed to see him again and ask for his name.

(Both)

Espresso is walking through the halls happy that he got rid of his younger sister, he decided to get a coffee from the cafeteria. When he got the drink he sat down and drank it. When suddenly...

Espresso- *spits it* EW!! this is way too sweet!!!!

Only to realize he spat the coffee into Madeleine's pants

Madeleine- HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?
Espresso- EXCUSE ME?? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!
Madeleine- That doesn't mean you can just dodge this!!!! You better pay for it!!
Espresso- As if I would do such a thing!! I'm not responsible for this!
Madeleine- Why would you even spit out some coffee!
Espresso- It was way too sweet!!
Madeleine- and since when is that a problem?
Espresso-...where do you come from?
Madeleine- Haha!! From the upper city of the creme republic of course!
Espresso- it had to be one of you... Well I prefer bitter things
Madeleine- Such arrogance.. And why bitter??? It tastes awful in that way!!
Espresso- Excuse me??? What do you know about coffee?
Madeleine- I know that it tastes better when it's very sweet!
Espresso- I don't have the patience to deal with this...

──────────────────────
End of chapter 6
536 words