#13 Another universe pt.2

I passed all my exams🥳

-
Part 2 of the crossover between Seven Deadly Sins and Fairy Tail. More of the tournament, troubles with returning home, banter etc

-
(The effort I put into the summary... lol)

Nobody's POV

"Makes it more fun, kiddo."

Lucy awkwardly laughed, afraid for her boyfriend's life at the moment.

Meliodas did a quick glance at the final two participants, finding their fighting level to be even worse than Hawks', his favorite pig.

That's gonna take a while.

"So," he began, looking at the couple. "Eating fire? That's new."

Natsu grinned, used to the shocked stares every time. "Yeah, it powers me up. I was raised by a dragon and—"

Lucy quickly gave him a stomp and coughed to cover up the intended smack. She side-eyed him, trying to get him to put back up his guard.

Meliodas raised an eyebrow, knowing something was different about them, but not knowing what.

"Dragon you said?" Elizabeth asked, now curious. "Dragons no longer exist, and you can't be older than 25."

Natsu winked. "I'm over 400 years apparently."

Lucy sighed, knowing Natsu was definitely going to spill their secrets about the existence of their world.

"Oh, so which race are you?" Elizabeth was still confused. Dragons have been gone for thousands of years.

"Don't say it, don't say it," Lucy muttered, already knowing it was a lost cause.

"Originally I was half demon, half dragon, but I've decided I wanted to be human."

Lucy groaned.

Natsu had a laugh watching their dumbfounded faces, as his explanation was incredibly confusing.

Ban laughed, slapping him on the back. "You can't choose which race you are. You just are."

"Demon, huh?" Meliodas began and activited his demon mark again.

Natsu showed no physical reaction as Meliodas continued to stare him down. The pink haired guy gave him a blank stare, not showing any weakness. He deactivated his demonic powers again and sighed. "Outsiders, knew it."

"Huh? What'cha mean, captain?" Ban asked, looking half drunk in the middle of the day for some reason.

Lucy grabbed Natsu's hand, intimidated by the short guy's observing nature.

"My blood didn't recognize him as a fellow kind."

"You're a demon?" Natsu asked with wide eyes, mouth wide open.

Lucy face palmed. How couldn't he have known? It was as clear as the day with the darkness swirling around him. "Ignore my idiotic boyfriend."

Elizabeth swung an arm around Meliodas, pulling him closer. "Ignore my intimidating boyfriend too. He's just cautious."

Meliodas and Natsu both pouted at the same time before looking at each other and chuckling.

"So what's your magic?" Ban asked, looking at Lucy.

"Uhm, I'm magic-less...?" Lucy said sheepishly, already ready to kick Natsu's skin if he denies her answer.

"You're lying, aren't you?" Meliodas asked with a tilted head. "Surely you don't have 10 random golden keys for nothing."