#1 "A strip club"

So I wanted to make a one shot book, and here it is. I accept request if some want to *shrugs* doubting someone asks. No lemon :) I won't make too much one shots though. And damn it's difficult to write only ONE chapter. I want to make a whole story xd

Thank you for deciding to give this a chance :)

-
A high school AU in which Natsu asks Lucy out for a date, got detention together and visited a strip club for a second. #cute interactions haha

Enjoy <3
-

Lucy

I stared at the teacher, sighing. This class is so boring I'm ready to fall asleep any moment.

"Yo, Lucy," Natsu shouted from behind.

I turned around, giving him a 'what' look. But just him makes me smile. I have a crush on him.

"Give me your homework answers," he whispered, looking if the teacher caught him.

I flashed him a smile and chuckled. "Ha... no."

He put his lips in a thin line. "Please," he said. "I will pay you lunch."

Well guys, I'm sold.

I threw him my notebook which he gladly caught. After the lesson we had a break.

Natsu caught up with me and walked with me to the cafeteria. "Thanks for giving me your homework," he said with his hands behind his head.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Hey, Natsu," Erza said and gave him a high five. He smiled at her and I felt jealousy boil inside me, even after knowing they're just friends.

"Sup," he greeted. "Did you win the samurai you wanted?"

She beamed, bobbing her head. "Yes!"

He chuckled and then we walked further. He paid for my food and sat down.

"I was wondering, you know, if we should date," Natsu blurted out.

I choked on my bread, needing a big sip of water.

Natsu immediately patted my back, his worried gaze over me. "I didn't know I am such a bad boyfriend material."

"Sure," I said, my voice not faltering.

This time he choked. "Wow, you actually said yes."

"I said 'sure'."

He rolled his eyes, making me chuckle. He opened his phone and turned his camera to me.

I raised my eyebrow, a flashlight coming out his phone.

"Asshole," I grumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Just a reminder that I actually asked you out," he shrugged, giving me a smile.

"Have you never asked someone out before?" I asked. I knew he had, I just wanted to tease him.

He raised his eyebrow in return, staring at me cockily. "Have you ever been asked out before?"

"Screw you," I said, chuckling.

"So, anyways, where do you want to go?" he asked, eating his lunch. Plenty of burritos and snacks were in his food box.

"Wherever you take me," I said, looking at him with a crooked smile.

"A strip club? Hell yes," he joked, nudging me.

He eyed my sandwich the whole time while I looked at his snacks.

Then our gazes met, and he smiled. He threw me a snack while I placed a sandwich in his food box.