TOMMY.

TOMMY slouched in the couch already annoyed, August was giving him a whole lecture about being on time but he wasn't here yet neither was Shakurr

     TOMMY slouched in the couch already annoyed, August was giving him a whole lecture about being on time but he wasn't here yet neither was Shakurr. Tommy had called them both over ten times and he was getting zero feedback. Tommy kicked his feet up and let out a big sigh, staring at his watch that just hit 6:30, he was already here for an hour and thirty minutes.

"Mama where they at man?! I ain't got time to waste. August always act like he big man on campus and can't nobody be late round him but where he at? Like I ain't got shit to do." Tommy complained angrily, Ashanti came out the kitchen putting a tall glass of cold lemonade on the coaster in front of Tommy before smacking his feet off the table.

    "First of all, get yo disgusting dirty ass shoes off my table ok? Secondly? Watch that damn mouth. If your brother is late it's for a good reason unlike you! You need to find some patience, don't nobody wanna deal with that temper all the time boy." Ashanti nagged making Tommy kiss his teeth.

"I don't need nobody to deal with me." Tommy grumbled crossing his arms, Ashanti waved him off going back to the kitchen as Tommy sat up taking a sip of the lemonade before he heard his phone go off in his pocket making him pick it up. He  smacked his teeth when he realized it wasn't one of his brothers and instead his boss.

He decided to ignore it, putting his phone on the table. Tommy already knew why he was calling and he didn't feel like dealing with his nagging on top of his mama , he's had enough of people talking shit for one day.

    Tommy phone rang once again and he looked over at and saw Naomi name pop up, a light smile crept on his face as he answered the phone putting it to his ears as he leaned in the couch.

     "Wassam" Tommy said into the phone, Naomi sucked his teeth.

    "Where you at? Come get this jit bruh. He all up in my ear mad as shit cause you ain't here yet as if I got control over you or some." Naomi said in her thick Miami slang, letting Tommy know she was mad as hell.

   "I told him I'd been coming in later cause I got a family emergency, da' hell he keep bothering me fa?! Am I the only artist in the shop or what?!"

    "I don't know what he be on, he tripping and he better trip away from me for I up and just leave this shit." Naomi complained, Tommy sighed.

    "Tell his old ass Imma see him when I see him and to get off my dick! Every other day I'm there on time, ain't I? I ain't got time for this shit." Tommy snapped, Naomi only hummed.

    "Yeah, I'll tell him. See you when I see you, I gotta get back to work."

    "Aight, and don't let him fuck with you, he only try you like that cause you don't say none."

    "Why would I? He ain't worth my time. He talking to himself at this point." Tommy shook his head hanging up the phone as he shoved it in his pocket, the agitation was rising slowly as Tommy rose to his feet and grabbed his jacket off the coat rack.