Part 2

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wang Yibo entered his room. He saw his husband sitting on the bed fidgeting his fingers. Yibo sighed deeply, he took some clothes for himself and went to the bathroom.

Zhan who thought his husband is gonna remove this annoying vail now but nothing such happened. His husband directly went to bathroom.

Zhan thought, "Should I remove this vail or wait for him?"

Zhan decided that he'll wait for his husband.

After sometime, Yibo came out of the bathroom. He saw his husband still sitting in the same posture as earlier.

Yibo in an annoyed cold tone said, "You! Xiao... Whatever your name is...get off from my bed, go freshen up".

Zhan was trying to control his anger, he said, "Remove this vail first".

Yibo, "I'm not gonna do it. You have hands, do it yourself".

Zhan removed his vail and angrily looked at the person, who is now his so called husband.

Zhan pointed his index finger at Yibo and was about to say something but his words got stucked in his mouth as he saw that handsome person.

Zhan excitedly said, "Mr. Ice prince! It's you. You're my husband. I can't believe it. I thought my husband is gonna be some ugly person but you're so handsome. How are you? Do you remember me?"

Yibo looked at Zhan annoyingly and said, "Oh... So it's you... Blind boy! I thought I will never see your face again but you turned out to be my shackle".

Zhan confusedly asked, "Why Shackle? Why are you saying this?"

Yibo sighed and said, "You are a shackle for me. I didn't wanted to marry but my mom forced me in this. I was peacefully living in France. My mother called my back to China 10 days ago making excuse that she's ill. If I had known that she's planning something like this I would have never came to China".

Zhan, "I was also forced into this marriage but... I want to give this marriage a chance".

Yibo, "that's only your wishful thinking".

Zhan, "What do you mean?"

Yibo, "You'll know everything". Yibo opened his drawer and took out a paper and pen from it.

Yibo came towards Zhan and handed him the pen and paper.

Zhan, "What is it for?"

Yibo, "You are literate, read it yourself".

Zhan was feeling hurt by Yibo's rude behavior but said nothing. Zhan read the paper and looked at Yibo with widen eyes.

Zhan, "Contract? 6 months?"

Yibo, "Yes. It's a contract. Since we both got stucked in this marriage and neither of us wanted this marriage then why not break it? I'd have broken this marriage early but for my mother and your grandma I extended this to 6 months. We have to tolerate each other for 6 months. After that... We'll go on our separate ways".

Zhan, "But.... I don't want this. I have thought of giving a chance to this marriage... Can't you do the same?"

Yibo, "No....im not interested in this marriage at all. I want to live my life alone in my own way, I don't want anyone to interfere in my carefree life".

Zhan, "But?"

Yibo in a loud voice said, "That's it. No buts after this. Sign this and give it back to me".