Part 5:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

I thought this will be the last chapter but then I decided to write in two parts as it's gonna be a long chapter, so it's better to write it in two parts.

______________________________________

Next morning, Yibo again went to Xiao household. He asked many time about Zhan from Mrs. Xiao but she ignored yibo's question everytime.

Yibo got devastated, he decides to drink, he went to a bar.

Yibo sat at the counter and ordered some strong wine. The bartender gave  2 bottles of strong wine to Yibo.

Yibo started drinking the wine. He was looking at the dance floor where couples were dancing and enjoying.

Yibo remembered Zhan. He drank more. He finished one bottle. He opened the other bottle's cap and started drinking. His vision started blurring but he ignored it.

After finishing two bottles Yibo was fully drunk. He told the bartender to give him more but the bartender refused by saying 'this wine is too strong. Don't drink more otherwise it will harm your body.

Yibo started arguing with the bartender. Yibo angrily pushed a mug on the ground. The mug broke.

Yibo was about to break other things also but some people came there and held Yibo. One of them took money from Yibo's wallet and gave it to the bartender.

The bartender told those men to drag Yibo out. Yibo was trying to fight with them but he couldn't. Those men kicked Yibo out. One person asked Yibo about address but Yibo punched him and started walking away saying 'I don't....need.... your help. I....can walk...go....away' . The person held his face and angrily went away.

----

Yibo was walking on the footpath like a drunken man. He wasn't paying attention to the surrounding. He was thinking about Zhan. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed that he's walking on the road now.

A car was coming in Yibo's direction in full speed. Yibo was listening to the Car horn but he didn't reacted. The driver of the car got much tensed. His car's breaks weren't working.

The car was about to hit Yibo but someone pulled Yibo away from the car. Yibo fell on top of that person.

Yibo with narrow eyes looked at the person and before fainting he said one word 'Zhan'.

----

In the morning, Yibo got up with a severe headache. He looked here and there. He was in a unknown place. He was about to get up from the bed but sat again as he got shocked to see himself....naked.

Yibo was shocked, he tried to remember what happened last night after he got drunk but he didn't remembered anything. His head was throbbing.

Yibo looked at his body, there were nail marks on his body. Yibo spent a night with someone and he doesn't even remember.

Yibo got up from the bed. He saw a pair of clothes lying on the table. He picked those up and went to bathroom to freshen up. After sometime, he came out of the bathroom ready.

He came out of the room. He looked around. This house was small and looked old. There was a small kitchen, a bedroom and a hall in here.

Yibo checked the whole house to find someone but all in vain.

Yibo was thinking, "Where the hell am I? And who's house is this? Where is that person? With whom I spent the night?... Arghh... Why can't I remember anything".