Part 6:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

The next part will be last part, I guess 😁😁😁.

I don't like writing long chapter. I again divided this part.

______________________________________

Yibo went back home. At night he was thinking about what to do to make Zhan forgive him and accept him.
Yibo slept thinking about Zhan.

---

On the other hand, Zhan was no different. He was also thinking about Yibo. Zhan's heart wants to forgive Yibo but Zhan's mind is complete opposite. Zhan decides to listen to his brain. He'll punish Yibo a little and then will think about forgiving him. Zhan rubbed his tummy and smiled. Zhan then slept after sometime.

---

The next day, Zhan got ready. Zhan came out of his apartment, he saw Jiang Cheng standing outside his apartment.

Zhan came near Cheng and greeted him. Cheng nodded RUFFLING Zhan's hair lovingly.

Zhan giggled and then asked, "Cheng ge! What are you doing here?"

Cheng, "I was passing by this area so I thought to pick you up".

Zhan, "Awe... So sweet of you Cheng ge".

Cheng, "let's get in the car. Otherwise we'll be late".

Zhan nodded. They sat in the car and droved towards the office.

----

In the office, Yibo was patiently waiting for Zhan. He was looking at the door again and again.

After sometime, he saw Zhan entering. Zhan was smiling and talking with Jiang Cheng. This made Yibo angry. But he controlled himself.

Cheng looked at Yibo who was glaring at him. Cheng couldn't understand why is this new employee glaring at him like 'he has snatched something important from him'.

Cheng said, "Zhan! Did you met with Wang Yibo. He's a new employee here. He joined yesterday".

Zhan got shocked to hear Yibo's name.

Zhan asked, "Wang Yibo works here?"

Cheng, "Yes. I heard that he used to be personal assistant here. Now he's an employee".

Zhan, "Oh.. Yesterday I was much busy that's why I didn't met him".

Cheng asked, "Do you want to meet him?"

Zhan faked a smile and said, "I'll meet him later. Now I'll go do my work... See you later Cheng ge", saying this Zhan left from there.

Cheng shrugged his shoulders and went away from there.

Yibo thought, "What is their relation? They look close. But... I won't allow it. Zhan is mine".

----

It was lunch time. Zhan was hesitating whether to go to the Cafe or not.

Mianmian, Zhan's colleague came there and asked, "Zhan! Don't you want to go? Yesterday you also didn't went to café".

Zhan, "Uhh... I'll come in a while.... You wait for me".

Mianmian, "OK", saying this she left.

Zhan took a deep breath thinking, "Zhan! No need to be nervous. You can face him. Remember.... There's no relation between you two. If I see Yibo I will pretend that I don't know him... Yes that's right".