Part 3

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

Xiao Zhan got scared when he felt that something jumped out from the bush. He shouted and closed his eyes.

----

On the other hand, Yibo came back home. He was angry and disturbed. He went straight to his room.

In the meantime, Carmen came out of her room. She asked a maid 'whether Yibo and Zhan are back?'

The maid replied, "Madam! Master Yibo came just now but...alone".

Carmen,"Alone? Wait... You go... I'll ask him myself".

The maid bowed and left.

Carmen came near Yibo's room. She knocked at the door.

Yibo angrily mumbled, "Who is here now?"

"Come in", Yibo said.

Carmen came inside, she looked here and there and then asked, "Yibo! Where is Zhan?"

Yibo directly answered without hesitation, "I left him".

Carmen got shocked, she angrily asked, "Yibo! Have you gone out of your mind? Where have you left him? Hurry up and bring him back".

Yibo stubbornly answered, "I won't. He has to be punished".

Carmen, "stop your nonsense. I'm ordering you... Bring Zhan back. May God forbid, if something happens to Zhan what will we reply to his family?"

Yibo, "Mom please! Let this matter be. I'll bring him back after a while".

Carmen sternly said, "Not after a while... You are going right now".

Yibo huffed and said irritatingly, "OK.. I will bring him back. You go back to your room".

Carmen in disbelief said, "Yibo! Is this the way to talk to your mother?"

Yibo, "Mom! This time... I'm not in mood to argue. If you keep arguing with me.. I will not bring Xiao Zhan back".

Carmen, "You! Fine. Within half an hour I want Zhan back here safely, understand?"

Yibo rolled his eyes. Carmen stomped her feet and left.

Yibo thought, "You annoying brat Xiao Zhan....because of you mom got angry with me. My name is Wang Yibo....Wang Yibo doesn't care for anyone. Stay where you are for a while. You'll get some braincells like this".

Yibo lied on the bed and closed his eyes. Yibo slept without any worry.

Yibo woke up hearing his brother's voice.

Yibo rubbed his eyes and said, "Brother? Why are you here at this hour?"

Kuan angrily said, "Yibo! You are sleeping so peacefully without any worry. Zhan hasn't returned back".

Yibo, "Oops! I totally forgot about him".

Haikuan, "Bring him back this instant. If anything happened to Zhan didi (didi : little brother) I won't forgive you".

Yibo, "OK I'm going".

Yibo lazily got up from bed. He picked up his car keys and went out of the mansion. He sat in the car and drived towards the place where he left Zhan.

----

Yibo reached the place where he left Zhan earlier. It has been 2 hours since Yibo left Zhan here.

Yibo got out of his car and looked here and there but didn't find Zhan.

Yibo called Zhan's name but no reply. Yibo got somewhat tensed. Yibo started looking for Zhan.