Part 4:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

I was not feeling well since yesterday. I thought I won't give an update, also I didn't had mood to give an update but as I was feeling somewhat better so I thought of updating.

______________________________________

Yibo mumbled, "No...it can't be. What is she doing here?"

The woman looked at Yibo and hurriedly got up. She suddenly hugged Yibo. Yibo got shocked. He was stunned on the spot.

That woman said, "Yibo! We finally met again. I wanted to apologize to you. I was such a fool at that time. Please Yibo can you forget all that. We can start a new life. I promise I will be loyal to you".

Yibo came out of his trans. He pushed that woman aside.

Yibo angrily said, "Xue Lusi! Stay away from me. I don't want to see your face. I hate you. Why you crossed paths with me again? Didn't I told you that I don't want to see your face again? I will never forgive you", saying this Yibo was about to leave but Lusi hugged him from behind.

Yibo harshly removed Lusi's arms from his torso and hurriedly went away from there. Lusi called Yibo many times but Yibo ignored her and went straight to his hotel room.

Yibo lied on the bed. He started recalling his past.

Flashback :

Today was Yibo's first day in college. He was walking towards his class with his friends. Suddenly his eyes fell on a girl who was picking up her books since she got bumped into someone and her books fell.

The other girl apologized to that girl which got Yibo's attention.

The girl said, "It's OK. My name is Xue lusi. I'm in 1st year. You?"

The second girl replied, "Nice to meet you lusi. My name is Wen Zoey. I'm also in 1st year".

Lusi said, "That's great. Then... Can we be friends".

Wen Qing smiled and said, "Sure". They did handshake and then went to their class together.

Yibo was staring at the girl till she disappeared from the sight.

Xue yang elbowed Yibo saying, "Yibo! Are you interested in that girl?"

Yibo came out of his thoughts and smacked Xue yang's head saying, "It's nothing like this. Let's go to class".

Xue yang, "Ouch... Bro! Don't lie. You were staring at her like she's the only one here".

Huaisang said, "Xue yang! Enough. Let's go otherwise we'll miss our Class".

Xue yang annoyingly said, "ookk".

Then they went to their class. During the class Yibo was thinking about that girl.

Xue yang was noticing Yibo. He hit Yibo's head with a pen and said, "Yibo! Focus on the class or else the teacher will get mad. You can think about that girl later".

Yibo glared at Xue yang. The teacher saw them and told them to 'focus on their study'. Then they focused on their class.

---

Just like this Yibo used to stare at lusi. He was feeling attracted to her but he never confronted her. Xue yang used to tease Yibo by taking Xue lusi's name.

---

One day, Yibo was sitting with his friends. Lusi came there. Yibo's eyes fell on Lusi. Lusi smiled looking at Yibo. Xue yang wriggled his brows to Huaisang.