Chapter 326-330

Chapter 326: A Case of Blue Balls

"Where's that old villain now?" Taoist Master Qian Ji asked.

Thank you readers!

"He went out to sea in the afternoon, but he's not back yet... Looking at the local weather patterns, there should be a storm some time in the next two days. The old villain should be lying in wait at sea," the Taoist master answered.

"Alright. We'll set off the first thing tomorrow morning to capture that old villain. I'll also try to score some equipment in the meantime."

The meeting was dismissed. Tang Hao returned to his room and called Sis Xiangyi, then started crafting jade talismans.

Considering that they would be engaged in battle at sea this time, Tang Hao did not craft any flame talismans. Instead, he crafted many lightning and water talismans.

The next morning just before sunrise, the people left the hotel, rode on the tourist bus, and went to the port.

Two fishing boats were already waiting for them.

Several military trucks were waiting on the port. Taoist Master Qian Ji instructed the soldiers to carry several crates from the trucks onto the fishing boats.

Then, the military trucks drove away.

Once on the fishing boats, the group of Taoist masters excitedly crowded around the crates.

Tang Hao was shocked when the crates were opened. The crates were filled with weapons and ammunition from the military. There were machine guns, bazookas, hand grenades, and all sorts of other weapons.

"Haha! It's been so long since I touched a gun. I'm going to have so much fun with this!" Shabby Taoist Master picked up a machine gun and said excitedly.

"Here, take one of these guns too, Fellow Cultivator Tang!" Shabby Taoist Master said as he threw a machine gun at Tang Hao.

Tang Hao caught it. He also took many rounds of ammunition and kept all that in his pocket dimension.

Firearms were still useful against normal cultivators. Of course, they would be useless if the cultivators were equally matched with him, Wang Changsheng or Taoist Master Qian Ji.

After the weapons were distributed, the fishing boats left the port.

The area they were going to was very far away from the shore, and the fishing boats traveled slowly. They arrived at the target area in the afternoon.

Meanwhile, somewhere at sea, several fishing boats were floating aimlessly with their engines turned off.

The boats bobbed up and down in the waves.

A man leaned against the railing at the stern of one of the boats. He held a cigarette between the fingers of his right hand.

The cigarette smoke rose lazily in the air.

Wang Chengsheng felt a little bored as he watched the smoke rise into the air.

There was a hint of melancholy in his eyes.

He remembered that a few hundred years ago, he was a notorious villain. His name struck fear into everyone who heard it.

If the old cows from Mao Mountain had not tricked him and lured him into a trap, then piled on him and beat him up, he would not have been defeated and be sealed for the next few centuries.

He was ecstatic when he finally broke out of the seal, thinking that he could finally reclaim his former glory.

Unfortunately for him, he encountered a kid freak as soon as he broke out. He was utterly confused when he was defeated.