496-500

Chapter 496: I Am Tang Hao

"Haha! What do I want?"

Thank you readers!

Liu Yufen started laughing loudly like a maniac.

Her expression abruptly sank into something vicious and terrifying as she pointed at Han Yutong.

"Why don't you ask that despicable little whore? Ask her about the things she whispers into the ears of the men she sleeps with. She wants to ruin my Yu Lin Group!

"You're an ingrate, you little whore. My husband is the one who gave you your life. I don't care if you don't recognize him as your dad; we don't want any relation with people like you either.

"But if you actively harm my family, then you're a treacherous daughter."

Everyone around her exclaimed in surprise again.

"Oh, she's not only sleeping with her boss, but she's also trying to ruin another family? What a detestable little girl!"

The middle-aged women were gossiping.

Their gaze toward Han Yutong carried some condescension and disdain.

Neighbors seldom talked to each other in the apartment complex, and so they were not familiar with Han Yutong's personality. They believed what the woman said about her.

Mrs. Han was surprised. She looked at her daughter.

"That has nothing to do with me, Mom," Han Yutong said.

Then, she glared at Liu Yufen.

"Don't bring me down to your level, Liu woman. I don't sleep with my boss. I'm an assistant and nothing more. I am innocent."

"Hah! You're innocent? Who will believe you? Doesn't every assistant sleep with their boss? I've seen so many women like you. Are you any different from a prostitute?

"Oh! No, even prostitutes are better than you. At least they're conscious of what they are doing, unlike you. You pretend to be virtuous even though you're nothing but a whore."

Liu Yufen mocked viciously.

"You..." Han Yutong was livid, but she was no match for the woman's sharp tongue.

She saw the disdainful gazes and heard the whispers around her. Angry tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Hmph! How dare you cross me, you little whore? I'll ruin you!" Liu Yufen whispered viciously.

She turned to look at the crowd. "Everyone, look closely at her face! That's the face of a filthy, shameless whore."

The atmosphere of the surroundings became more chaotic.

The disdain in the middle-aged women's eyes intensified.

The middle-aged men felt sorry for her. "What a pity, she's such a beautiful young woman!"

Liu Yufen was brimming with glee.

She wanted to ruin the reputation of the mother and daughter so that they would have no place to hide.

Suddenly, she heard someone shouting sternly from beyond the crowd. "I dare you to say that again!"

She was surprised as she looked in the direction of that voice.

The crowd parted, and a boy in his late teens walked in. He looked somewhat handsome, though he was dressed rather plainly in a white button-down shirt and jeans.