Chapter 706-710

Chapter 706: Midsummer Snow

In the afternoon, Tang Hao finished his class and went home.

Thank you readers!

When he got to his apartment, he saw someone standing at the stairway.

Her back was facing him. She wore a pure white slim fit dress and two-inch-tall high heels which made her slender figure even taller.

Tang Hao was surprised and called out, "Bingyao!"

Hearing the voice, she immediately turned around and removed her sunglasses.

With her bright eyes, white teeth, fair skin, and pure white dress, she was as beautiful as a fairy.

"You're back!"

She pursed her lips and smiled happily.

As she spoke, she walked over quickly.

"How long have you been waiting?" Tang Hao asked.

"Only about ten minutes! I just arrived." Liu Bingyao said with a smile.

Then, she took out a gift box from her handbag and handed it over. "Here! This is for you. It's my second album, called 'Midsummer Snow.' I want you to listen to it first."

Tang Hao nodded and reached out to take it.

He had been paying attention to her news and knew about her new album.

Tang Hao looked at his watch and said, "Let's go in and have a seat! We should have dinner too."

She hesitated for a moment but eventually shook her head and said with a smile, "I'd love to. You're a master chef, and the food must be delicious!"

Then, she pouted and said in annoyance, "But I still have something to do later. I have to attend an award ceremony. I heard from Sis Meiting that I've won some award.

"I'm not sure which one it is. I've been busy recording the album recently, and I've won so many awards that I don't remember which one this is!"

Tang Hao laughed and said, "Impressive!"

"What's so impressive about that!" She said sheepishly. "I still have a long way to go!"

Tang Hao noticed that Liu Bingyao seemed fatigued. "You must be very tired! You're so busy!" He said.

"Yeah! I've been so tired recently. The minute I wake up every morning, I get all types of jobs. I've been flying around! I have to drink Vitality every day, or else I can't take it," she grumbled.

"Let's sit down for a while!"

Tang Hao took out a large sheet of paper and spread it on the stairs.

"There's still some time. I'll just rest for a bit!" She walked over, leaned against Tang Hao, and sat down.

"I'll concoct a tonic for you. You'll be full of energy after drinking it! I'll also make another tonic that'll be good for your throat!" Tang Hao said.

"Oh!"

She responded warmly.

She sat there, rested her head on her knees, tilted her head slightly, and looked at Tang Hao.

As she looked at him, she smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Tang Hao said without raising his head.

He activated the medicinal herbs in his palm, put them into the medicinal bowl, and started to pound them.