Chapter 711-715

Chapter 711: A Major Case

"Shut up, both of you are not good people!" Tang Hao reprimanded.

Thank you readers!

As he spoke, he walked forward and snatched the ring. After fiddling with it for a while, he sneered, "How smart! I didn't know you could smuggle drugs and firearms with Artifacts!"

"It... It really wasn't my idea!" The plump man said in a trembling voice.

When his gaze landed on that blurry face, his heart trembled.

How scary!

That guy was definitely stronger than Grandmaster Khunka! Otherwise, why would the grandmaster be so scared? Could that guy be the monster he mentioned earlier?

He gulped hard, and his face became paler.

'Dammit, this is my unluckiest day ever!' He cursed in his heart.

Tang Hao walked over and opened the crates one by one. Seeing all the drugs and firearms inside, his expression became gloomier and gloomier. How many people would be harmed by all these things?

"How long has this been going on?" He turned to them and asked coldly.

"Not... Not very long!" The plump man hurriedly shook his head.

"You're not telling the truth!" Tang Hao raised his hand and slapped him, sending him flying.

Then, he took out his phone and informed General Bai about the matter.

"What? There's such a thing? F*ck, these Nanyangese are too despicable! Just wait. I'll send someone over right away.

"We'll have to thoroughly investigate this. No one shall be spared!"

General Bai was furious.

Drugs and firearms caused great harm to society.

The Agency would not be involved in a usual smuggling case. However, they had to intervene because cultivators were involved.

Tang Hao put his phone down and thought for a moment. He decided to call Zhao Qingxue instead of Zhao Wuyang.

It was a major case. It would be a great service to crack it.

At that moment, Zhao Qingxue had just returned home from work. She took off her shoes, fell on the couch, and moaned comfortably.

"Finally, I can sleep well!"

She stretched and rolled on the couch.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She frowned and mumbled, "Don't tell me there's another case!"

She saw the name on the phone screen and was pleasantly surprised. "You finally have the time to call me!" She answered cheerfully.

"There's a case..." Tang Hao said.

"Huh?"

Zhao Qingxue was stunned, and her expression sank. "Another case? Just when I thought I had the time to rest, you hand me another case!"

Tang Hao did not say anything.

"Forget it, tell me about the case." Zhao Qingxue sat up and said seriously.

"It's a major case..."

Tang Hao told her everything.

Zhao Qingxue's jaw dropped. She was completely dumbfounded.

A mountain of drugs and firearms?

Transported into Huaxia using supernatural methods?

Such a thing was unheard of!