1

In a city on a mysterious island, big enough to be called a country, but small enough to not be seen. There was once a family called the Theerapanyakul family, who were the kings and princes of the island, that they called, Beige. You may ask "Why?", the answer is that the founder of the island, billion years ago, was once named Aurora Beige.

Myth has it, that she had some power of power, the shape of some sort of animal or something exotic, that allowed her to build a castle, make a kingdom, and find love. Until her powers were passed down to the Theerapanyakuls. And rumour has it, that she had only found her lover when she saw a birthmark of the same creature that she has, and it is confirmed, but they don't dare search for it, or they will disappear.

They said that she used her power for the greater good, but now, the passed down powers were started to be used for the worst, until one day, a boy and his brother got thrown into the castle, for god knows what.

One was assigned to accompany the next king, one was assigned to accompany the current king. Kimhan Theerapanyakul was said to be the cruellest king of all, never showing any expressions nor mercy, and finally found his weakness. The boy, Porchay Kittisawasd, was his weakness. Kimhan decided to soften up only for him over time.

Until one day...

-

Welcome to My Dear, Prince. 
Made by Night.

I've thought about it for a bit and decided that whenever I'm done finishing up the stories, I will write a few more before posting them all together to entertain you, so I sincerely apologize if I take too long. I've been drowning in homework.

Alright, enough speaking. Let's get to know the characters shall we?

Porchay KittisawasdPorchay is a simple 18-year-old boy who just recently graduated high school, and is living with his older brother, Porsche

Porchay Kittisawasd
Porchay is a simple 18-year-old boy who just recently graduated high school, and is living with his older brother, Porsche. He has a height of 5'8 and loves to play around. He doesn't trust easily and it will take a lot of effort and care for him to fully lay his trust on you. Very much introverted, and curious. He's an absolute angel as well. 

Kimhan TheerapanyakulKim is a simple 20-year-old who is next to be king since his oldest brother, Tankhun, doesn't want to deal with the troubles of being King

Kim is a simple 20-year-old who is next to be king since his oldest brother, Tankhun, doesn't want to deal with the troubles of being King. He possesses a black cat birthmark on his neck and can shape-shift but only he knows. He is very secretive and emotionless. The kind of power he possesses is a blue aura mist, hypnosis, and memory-erasing power, and last but not least, he has the power of a devil. He has a simple height of 5'10.