3

[Porchay]

It's my first night in the castle.

I sat on the bed as Prince Kim finally handed my phone back to me. 

"Thanks," I took the phone, unlocked it, and started scrolling through the photos. "What are you looking at?" He leaned over my shoulder.

"Nothing much," I replied, looking at a picture of me, my mom, and Hia. 

"Who's that girl?" He asked, sitting down next to me. "Mother, I guess." I stared at the picture. "Well, where is she now?" He asked. I looked at him and pointed upwards. He nodded and apologized, telling me that he would always be there when I needed him.

"I know." I smiled warmly.

-

[Author]

The two cuddled each other till they fell asleep but then something happened to Porchay.

"No... No-" Porchay muttered, shaking his head from side to side.

"Mom, please don't go..." He spoke breathly. It was another nightmare. It had been tormenting him for years and years on end, even if he thought it was finally over, it came back again. To him, it felt as if the nightmare was trying to tell him that it was all his fault.

It was his fault that he didn't pull her back and away from the door.

It was his fault that he didn't lock it. 

"Mom!" Porchay screamed and sat up. He was out of breath, tears were trickling down his face, and his entire face looked like he was drowning in the middle of the ocean only just a few seconds ago.

[Kim]

"Mom!" I heard Chay scream.

"Chay?" I sat up, looking down at him as a tear rolled down his face.

"Porchay, are you okay? What happened?" I spoke with a worried tone, wiping a tear from his cheeks. I held his soft face in my hands. I was worried, so worried.

"P'Kim... Please don't leave me," He held Kim's hand, sniffling. 

This is the first time he called me P'Kim. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me like that but this is Chay. I'm willing to risk my life for him even if it's only the first night. I'm willing to do everything for him.

"It's okay, Chay. I'm right here. P' is right here." I pulled him into a hug. "Don't leave me na, *hic* P'Kim..." He sobbed.

My heart shattered to pieces. I'll kill anyone who makes him cry. 

"It'll be okay, darling. Breathe." I assured him. "Promise that you won't *hic* leave me."

"I promise. I promise that I'll never leave you. Not even till the day that I die." I replied, rubbing his back and stroking his head. "Everything will be okay, darling."

-

[Author]

Even though it had only been a day, the two were inseparable. Kim would always be willing to do anything for him, and that included dying.

Kim likes to keep his things to himself, and now, he's keeping Chay to himself, being a little too possessive of anything that is his. From yesterday until now, only him, and Venice had ever touched him. Since he was always so possessive, nobody dared.

Now let's get onto the flashback.

~

[Porchay]