7

[Author]

It has been a few days after the fight. Porchay had recently been going to the forest behind the cottage to have some rest and relax. 

While Kim was ordering his knights to find him, turning the entire kingdom upside down. He decided to ask Rain and Venice but the only thing they said was: "You're dead if Porsche finds out."

Well, he damn well might have already been dead. Porsche stormed into the room when he was talking to some knights. "The rest of you, get out. Kim, sit your ass down." Porsche ordered.

"You fucking did what to my little brother?! All thanks to you now because none of us can find him! Nobody saw him either," Porsche yelled, shoving his finger at his chest furiously. 

"I'm sorry! I'm trying to find him!" 

"Trying? You are TRYING?! That is my little brother you have on the line here, Kimhan. Couldn't you just say "I love you"? Was saying that so hard? Do I have to punch you?!

"Babe, stop it, he's trying to find him." Kinn walked in and held him back. 

"You better find my little brother or I'll kick your ass! Now go!" Porsche yelled, making Kim run out of the room and to the garage to get his car, "Come on, come on. Porchay where are you?" Kim said as he drove frustratedly through the village. 

[A few hours later]

"Porchay, darling?" Rain knocked on Chay's room. 

"Come in," 

Rain opened the door to see Chay sitting on the bed, reading a book.

"I... Don't know how to say this," Rain hesitated.

"Say what?" Chay closed his book and placed it on the shelf. 

"Don't be angry, okay?" Rain closed the door behind him. "Why would I be mad? What happened?" He stood up, asking curiously. Rain took a deep breath and hugged Chay tightly first.

Chay was confused but hugged him back. "Listen, darling. Kim is..." The little boy listened intensely. "Kim... He's in the hospital."

The brunette was in shock. How? Why? When? What? So many questions were running through his head as if it was a race or a marathon. His eyes start to rain tears down his face. "Do you want to... Maybe go see him?" Rain asked, understanding that Chay still loved him. "I can't, I can't see him. I don't want to see him..." 

Porchay started sobbing again. "Get off me! Get out!" Porchay tried to pull away from the hug, but Rain only hugged him tighter, not letting him go. "Let me go! Le- Let me... go." Chay broke down.

The crying brunette was hitting the other with his fist, wanting to get away from his comfort, knowing that during this kind of time, it was what he needed the most.  

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay, darling." 

"Get.. Off" Chay gave up. He cried on Rain's shoulder. The person he once loved, was in the hospital because of him. He shouldn't have fought with him, he shouldn't have pressured him to say it back, and now he's in the hospital because of him. "We have to go see him, we have to go see Kim, sweetheart." 

The only thing Porchay could do was nod and go to the hospital. 

He ran through the hospital floor until he found Kim's room. 201.

He pushed the door open and ran next to Kim, seeing the condition he was in. Kim was connected to something all over the place, there were needles everywhere.