4

[Author]

"Good morning, Chay. How are you feeling? Still a bit tired? If you are, we can sleep for a little longer,-" Kim said, smiling warmly at the boy who just woke up.

"What time is it?" He sat up, rubbed and squinted his eyes. The stupid balcony sunlight was in the way of him taking a look at a specific handsome face.

"8 am..." He replied, feeling a little guilty for waking the poor boy up after a nightmare during the middle of the night. "Too early for that." He laid his head back down on Kim's chest. "But it's never too late for anything"

"Are you calling me up because you're hungry? Damn, why are you guys like this, I'd rather be back at the village waking up at 1." Porchay groaned. I mean, who wants to wake up this early for literally nothing? Nobody!

"Are you hungry?" Kim asked, making Porchay turn his head back to him. "... Yeah," Porchay nodded. "Go get ready, I'll take you downstairs for breakfast." Kim smiled as the boy got up and walked to the bathroom.

After Kim knew that Porchay had gone inside the bathroom, he smiled and pursed his lips as his eyes rapidly glanced around the room. The prince looked like he was so in love to the point where he looked stupid; crouched on the bed, his legs to his chest, his hands covering his red face. It meant that Kim was in love, alright? There is nothing wrong with falling in love with a village boy.

He smelled his shirt, it was the scent of Porchay. Kim smiled again, and laid back down in bed, hurriedly flopping and turning around like a fish that had been brought out of the water. 

"Prince Kim?" Porchay called out from the bathroom. "Yes, Chay?" Kim replied, "Can you please bring me a towel?" Porchay asked, cracking the door open a bit.

"Sure," Kim didn't think much and got up, walking to his drawer in search of a towel. 

He pulled out a blue towel and shut his drawer, walking over to the bathroom and holding it up for Porchay to grab.

Porchay opened the door a bit more. His face was visible, and Kim's eyes spoke love. Kim noticed that he was staring so he quickly looked to the side and pursed his lips, waiting for the boy to grab the towel.

"Uhm-" "Thank you, kind Prince." The younger smiled, took the towel, and closed the door. Kim walked back to the bed, plopping himself down on the soft white cotton blankets, and staring up at the ceiling. 

Suddenly, his necklace shined. It was time for a family meeting. 

"Nong Chay?" He walked back to the bathroom, standing in front of the door. "Krap, P'?" Chay walked out, fumbling his hair with a towel. "I'm going to a meeting downstairs, would you like to join me?" He smiled.

"Sure, just give me a minute to dry my hair." He walked in front of the mirror. "Let me help you." Kim walked behind him and took the towel. He was taken to the bed and sat down. Kim gently brushed the towel over Porchay's hair. 

"All done." Kim threw the towel in the basket. "Thank you." Porchay turned around and hugged him. Kim stood still. He was stunned since he had never had a hug before, but he didn't like them anyway, but this was different. 

You know that feeling when the person you love and adore the most just comes running back to you before getting on a plane and going to achieve their dream? Yeah, that is what it feels like.

"Let's go." Porchay looked up innocently and let go. 

"Come on," Kim smiled again as his heart softened for his one and only Porchay.