6

[Author]

(Before you read this chapter, please remember that communication is key, and spend time with your lovers and/or friends.)

It was the next morning. Kim was playing with Chay's hair when he looked up at Kim, smiling warmly.

"Morning, darling." Kim smiled, pecking Chay on the lips. "Morning," Chay replied.

"Hungry yet?" Kim asked, looking down at the boy. "Just let me cuddle with you for a few more minutes," He laid his head back down. "Anything you want, babe." Kim chuckled and went back to playing with his hair. 

[Another few weeks later]

You might ask why I wanted to skip so much time, it's because I want to. 

[Porchay]

It has been a few weeks since Kim talked to me all day, and always kissed me no matter what I was doing or where I was at. 

I've noticed that he's been trying to avoid me recently. Whenever I walked into the room, he would just walk out. If I kept following him, he would lock himself in the guestroom, never coming out to eat, drink, or anything.

What did I do wrong?

Did I say something wrong?

Did I forget something?

What did I do?

-

I finally saw Kim. He was in the art room. He was so distracted from his laptop that he didn't even acknowledge me. What has gotten into him? Who is he? Where is my Kim?

When I started storming into the room, he looked at me, enraged.

"Kim," I called out, worried. "Go away, Porchay." 

Porchay? He has never called me that, what is happening?

"Kim!" I yelled, my voice echoing throughout the empty art room. "I said, go away Porchay." He yelled back.

He placed his laptop aside and looked back at me, furiously.

"I do not want you. I want never to see you, leave!" He said as he stood up.

I stood there in shock and disbelief. He has never yelled at me before. I kneeled, banging the floor twice forcefully with rage.

"Get out!" He screamed, pointing at the door. 

"I order you!" He screamed again, angrily.

"No, Kim." I shook my head. "Porchay,"

"You cannot force me away, I will not go," I replied. "I command it, go!" He raised his hand again, pointing towards the closed door. 

[Author]

"I will fucking stay!" Porchay yelled back, fearlessly, pointing towards the floor as he stormed closer to him. "I command it." He stopped in front of Kim.

Chay was heartbroken, he was wondering what he did wrong. He slept alone for weeks, cuddling and hanging on to nothing. His nightmares were still there, but there wasn't anyone to calm him. He cried every night, just wishing that his Kim would come back to him and apologize or something, but he had never stepped foot in the room.

"Please, Porchay, please just go." Kim lowered his tone. "No," Porchay held back his tears. "Please, Porchay, you aren't listening to me,-"