2

The drive seemed like it was never going to end! Louis was so tired but he wouldn't allow himself to sleep not while locked in a car with two strangers who have kidnapped him. No not a chance. And if they think he's going to be some good little boy for some man named Daddy they have another thing coming.

"C'mon let's get you inside Daddy's dying to meet you," one of the strange men says as he unfastens Louis from the car seat lifting him onto their hip as if he was some child.

"Hey! Put me down I can walk!" he tries wiggling down from the steel grip but it's impossible! This man is strong.

The man seems to ignore his protests and carries him into the house.

Louis looks around and raises his eyebrow as another very handsome-looking man with long hair walks towards them taking him into his arms." oh baby! My darling little boy!"

Louis scoffs trying to wiggle down from his grip "Let me go you sick fuck! I'm not your fucking baby or your little boy! I don't know what you want but I'm not the one you want!"

"Oh I forgot to warn you he's a feisty one" the mystery man chuckles "Well I'll leave you to it we best go see to Ni and let him know we are back"

Louis watches as the two kidnappers go upstairs and leave him stuck in the hands of the man he's guessing is apparently supposed to be his fucking daddy.

"Now now calm down little one, I will not tolerate such language or attitude I'm going to let you off with a warning this time as I know this is all very confusing and scary for you but next time you will be punished okay?" he raises an eyebrow sitting down keeping Louis on his lap.

No matter how much Louis struggles he can't get away, it's making him more tired than he already is. "Please... Let me go home.."

"This is your home now darling, now let's go over some rules ay? First of all, you call me Daddy, you respect everyone in this house, you do as I tell you the first time I don't like to repeat myself, and you never tell me no, no swearing drinking drugs any of that business, you must ask permission before leaving the house, always tell me the truth"

Louis just stares at him blankly.

"Louis, are you listening to me?" He raises an eyebrow.

Louis rolls his eyes "You know has anyone ever told you that you talk verrry slow it's kinda boring" he shrugs folding his arms.

"Do you really want to be punished within the first hour of us meeting darling because it seems that way to me, you have one more chance. Now let's get on with the house tour then it's bedtime."

Louis just stares at him as he stands up picking him up onto his hip "I can walk you know I have these things called legs for a reason"

"I know but I prefer holding my baby"

Louis rolls his eyes and just allows himself to be carried as he's shown the house.

The living room is standard three couches a coffee table big fireplace smart tv and a bookshelf.

The kitchen is massive for some unknown reason to Louis like all you do is bang food in a microwave or make cereal why does it need to be giant? Well, that's Louis's experience anyway as that's all he knows how to cook. There's a big dining table in the middle of the room with more chairs than the amount of people he's seen live here.

He next gets shown a library of course these crazy people have their own library in their house, he swears he's never seen as many books in someone's house ever.

The man seems to skip most of the rooms and takes him into what he says is their bedroom, Louis looks around at the massive king-sized bed in the middle of the room a bedside table on either side with a lap on, there's a cute little sofa in front of the window and a wardrobe on the other side. Louis would declare this room cute however there's no tv. Who has no tv in their bedroom? Is this man okay? How does he sleep? In silence? That's psychopath behaviour which yeah matches up actually.

"Now I want you to make yourself feel as at home as possible okay darling?" The man says as he grabs a T-shirt and some shorts from the wardrobe handing it to Louis "I'm afraid you will have to wear that tonight love, we will go shopping tomorrow and buy you all new clothes okay?"

Louis just nods standing in the middle of the room holding the t-shirt and shorts in his hands. He didn't plan on being here tomorrow, as soon as this crazy man is asleep he's leaving.

"Well don't just stand there get changed or do you need daddy's help?"

"I don't need no help from you! Can you like give me some privacy?"

"No need to be shy little boys don't need privacy from their daddy now get changed or ill do it for you."

Louis narrows his eyebrows looking the man up and down before turning around and slowly taking his clothes off, he takes a deep breath and puts on the t-shirt and shorts. He kicks his clothes to the side remembering where he put them so he can get them on before he leaves.

"C'mon into bed baby" The man picks him up again laying him in the bed, he pecks his head switching the light off before climbing in next to him.