4

Harry slowly moves Louis off his lap laying him in the bed, he stands up standing there for a moment admiring him and the fact he finally has him before carefully moving his hair out of his face tucking him in pecking his forehead before heading downstairs.

He walks into the kitchen sitting down sighing deeply. "Weres Liam and Ni?"

"Oh, Liam took him out to the park to keep him out the way while we try to settle Lou in, how is he?"

"He's sleeping, you know he becomes so cuddly and clingy after a punishment" Harry smiles softly to himself.

"What did you do?" Zayn puts a coffee in front of Harry before sitting next to him and taking a sip of his own.

"Gave him a spanking and washed his mouth out with soap"

Zayn grimaces "Poor lad, we only had to wash Niall's mouth out once and he never swore again let's hope it works the same for Lou"

"Hopefully.." He sighs "I was supposed to take him out shopping today but I can't now because if I take him out after I just punished him it will make me look weak"

"Look" Zayn puts his cup down on the table turning to look at him "Why don't you go shopping and ill stay here and keep an eye on him ay? Who knows I might have the magic touch and be able to get through to him"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course you watch ni for us all the time now it's time for me to repay you, go on"

Harry nods finishing his coffee standing up grabbing his phone keys and wallet "Call me if you need me"

"Just go"

---

Louis wakes up a little while later he sits up rubbing his eyes and instantly cringes remembering the events of what happened before he fell asleep.

His so-called daddy fucking spanked him like a bloody child and put fucking soap in his mouth.

This man is psycho.

Louis needs to escape now.

He carefully climbs out of bed and looks around the room before going over to the corner where he left his clothes he kneels and checks his jeans pockets.

These dumb cunts.

He still has his phone.

Thank fuck.

He tries to turn it on.

Fuck sake of course it's dead.

He stands up and looks at the door making sure no one is there before quietly searching the room for a charger.

He finds one!

Yes.

He plugs his phone in making sure to hide it before going back over to his jeans, grabbing his cigs and lighter.

These men are obviously shit kidnappers if they don't even search the person before taking them.

But whatever.

He slowly tiptoes out of the bedroom towards the balcony carefully sliding the door open. He sighs deeply before sitting on the railing lighting a cig taking a long drag slowly inhaling it.

This is what he needs.

Sweet sweet nicotine.

He looks down debating if it would hurt to jump or not. He shakes his head. He will find another way out one that doesn't require breaking a few bones.