6

"so what you making?" Louis asks sitting on the sofa

"Well I'm not much of a cook so I ordered us some burgers and chips, how's that sound?"

Louis grins "Sounds fucking amazing"

Zayn chuckles "I can tell your probably not or fruit or veg boy due to this morning's incident"

Louis screws his face up "Nah uh they are fuckin gross literally rabbit food m not no animal ya know"

Zayn smiles softly "I know, but I'm just gonna warn you that Harry and Liam do most of the cooking and they make sure to put at least two pieces of fruit or veg with each meal"

Louis shakes his head "m not eatin' that!"

"You will have to kiddo I know Harry will make you try at least one bit each day until you start to like it"

"I will never like it"

Zayn chuckles "Oh you will trust me I went through this with ni took us a month to finally get him to eat healthily"

"well, why force someone to eat something they don't like? that's not nice"

"Because we care about you and want you to be healthy and safe"

"doesn't mean m going to eat it"

Zayn chuckles softly shaking his head "You do you kiddo" he stands up as the doorbell rings "Here.." he hands him the tv remote "Find something for us to watch while I grab the food" he messes his hair going to the door

Louis smiles slightly watching Zayn leave before looking down, he reckons if he and Zayn would have met in a different reality they would have been really good friends, however, he still seems alright in this reality of only Harry treated him this way he wouldn't have as much of a problem but the way harry treats him like and child and hits him he can't stay, but he will, however, entertain them until oli and the police find him I mean if zayns this soft already how quickly can he change harry?

-

Hii!

I'm sorry I totally forgot I started writing a new fic

Please comment and vote <3