3

Louis groans hiding his face in the pillow moving away from the sound of someone trying to wake him up.

"Lou it's time to get up now please love"

Louis pulls the cover over his head "m sleepin' go away..." he mumbles quietly trying to drift off back to sleep.

"Oh I know darling but we have a busy day ahead of us" The man walks over moving the covers from Louis and sitting him up. "Good morning angel" he smiles softly.

Louis whines rubbing his eyes, hating being woken up, he takes a moment to remember where he is and what happened it all comes back to him as he sees his so-called daddy sitting in front of him. He frowns instantly realising he fucking fell asleep, what an idiot.

"I take it you're not a morning person ay bub?"

Louis ignores him climbing out of bed only to be picked up causing him to huff in frustration. "Let me walk!"

The man ignores him and takes him downstairs "Now I'm going to introduce you to everyone remember to be kind and a good boy for me okay angel?"

Louis rolls his eyes looking around before his eyes land on the two men who kidnapped him and a smaller blonde-haired boy.

The smaller boy turns his head and gasps seeing Louis jumping up in his seat "Dada! Dada! Papa! Lookie! S nini new friend! "

"Niall calm down please" One of the men pulls him onto his lap whispering into his ear making him look down and go quiet.

Louis watches them with his eyes wide. This shit is weird. If they think he's going to act like that they have another thing coming.

"Lou babes, this is uncle zayn and Uncle Liam and that's all their little one" The man puts him down. "Now be nice and behave while we go sort out breakfast okay?"

Louis just nods eyeing them all as they head into the kitchen before turning to look at Niall. "You have to help me get out of here"

Niall tilts his head "Why? Uncle hazzie is nice! He's the bestest!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Louis raises an eyebrow looking him up and down.

Niall tears up instantly about to cry.

Fuck.

Louis sighs "shit look I'm sorry don't cry!" he looks around and hands him a teddy he sees laying on the floor. "How do you cope been stuck here?"

Niall sniffles holding his teddy close to his chest "My daddies saved me from bad bad men m not stuck me likes it here s safe an I gets lots of cuddles and kisses an sweeties!"

Louis sits down on the sofa "But I don't need saving I need to get out of here.. You get it right?"

"Please don't leave Nini.." the blonde looks up at Louis through his eyelashes with a frown on his face "Me gets lonely sometimes wen my daddies an Uncle Hazzie are always workin' stay with me?"

Louis sighs deeply, he guesses he could stay and amuse the crazy men for a few days until they leave for work and then he will leave and take niall with him. Poor boy has been completely fucking brainwashed, he's so sweet he doesn't deserve it. "Okay.. I'll stay.."

Harry walks into the living room "cmon boys breakfast time" he picks Louis up despite his protest holding Niall's hand and taking them into the kitchen.

Louis watches as Niall gets picked up and placed in a fucking highchair, his eyes widen. Oh fuck. No. This is too far. If they try to put him in one of them hell will break out. Luckily Harry sits him on a chair to his relief although they is a booster seat on it making him roll his eyes he doesn't complain. Rather a booster seat than a highchair.

However, the thing that does make him complain is what he's getting served for breakfast, he screws his face up in utter disgust. It looks like shreks vomit on toast. "Yo, what the fuck is this?"

Harry slaps his thigh sitting next to him. "Langue little boy. And it's avocado on toast I want you to eat it all up then we can go shopping and buy you what you need."

Louis shakes his head, he pushes the plate away from himself folding his arms. No way is he eating bloody avocado. Who do these people think they are?

"Louis eat."

Louis just sits there ignoring him.

"Louis I won't tell you again."

"Well don't then?" Louis shrugs.

Harry spanks his thigh again a little harder this time causing it to sting as it's on his bare skin. "Eat."

"Will you stop fucking hitting me you psycho!" Louis bangs his fists on the table" I don't want to eat your weird avocado shit it is gross!" He glares at him.

Harry takes a deep breath standing up and picking Louis up from his chair "I guess it's a punishment you want then hm? I've told you multiple times to watch your attitude and stop swearing but do you listen? No. So I guess you need to be shown how you learn" he carries him upstairs into the bedroom.

-

Don't forget to comment and vote!

I'll try my best to keep uploading daily!