the chat

Lumosie city, kalos region on Monday August 11th, 2033 at 11:22 am: lumosie city central bank

The bank has been by 14 mask robbers with guns or bats in their hands and got several people, bank tellers, and two bank security as hostages when leader of robbers point his gun at lady bank teller who got sack with money inside.

Leader: "hurry up lady! Before cops come."

Then suddenly two pair of webs come out of nowhere from above straight to two robbers on the back begin pulled them that alarm other bank robbers for a moment then they heard a voice by familiar person, "sorry gents! Your accounts has been deleted!" They look up to noticed in fear to see spider-woman and her daughter wearing spider-girl uniform in it's black in color with utilizes red. Her name is liko Ketchum known as girl arachnid.

while sticking behind the wall with two capture robbers between them that's surprised everyone

Male citizen smile happily: "it's spider-woman and her daughter, girl-arachnid."

Both of them take a leap from the wall to the floor with perfect landing in front of them at several feet away as they shoot their web from shooters to attached in front barrel of 9mm begin pulled away by them to toss behind them.

Leader: "let get them, you fools."

They start charging toward them and begun fighting while being watched by everyone in the bank when girl-arachnid ask her mother after dropkick on robber chest, "hey mom, I asked you something." Spider-girl replied when she due double split kick on both robbers in mid-air, "sure sweetie what is it?"

Girl-arachnid shoot electric web from her shoot at another robber becoming stunned and answer back to her mother, "that's okay with you for me to enroll uva academy in paldea region." She becoming shocked of surprised about her daughter requested while crane kick on another one and said,  "that's wonderful idea honey, it's has new/old types of pokemon live together over there." Male bank security who laying down on his stomach and said, "including new evolution and form for pokemon." Girl-arachnid delivered another one with Uppercut om the jaw cause drop on the floor become unconscious and said, "that why I want go over there tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 pm." They stop fighting for a minute to hear liko about going over tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 pm when one of masked robber got headlock by spider-woman begin to speak with little bit surprised, "that was unexpected, huh." She give powerful punch on the face with a knockout and the fight begin continue as she said to her daughter, "you should ask your father first honey if he agreed when get back from uncle clemont gym." One of masked robber on the floor begin passing out before saying, "she right, kiddo." Then he passing out after that and girl-arachnid thinks her mother right to ask her father first tonight when shoot impact web straight to leader faster straight to bank stone piller begin to stick with easy Webbed knockout. She said to her with polite, "you're right mom, I ask him tonight and hope he let me have his greninja as my current pokemon what you do think, mom." She roundhouse on the another one and answer her daughter question, "I'm sure he won't mind at all, honey and I think he might handed you his z-power ring as current item." She happy for getting her z-power ring as her current item while kicking the last one in the nuts and got painful look on his face while collapsed on the floor sideways cause everyone begin getting up on the floor and started clapping for their two superheroes in lumosie city just save them from robbers when spider-woman look at her daughter with pride smile inside her mask and said, "you can fight crime over there."

Girl-arachnid: "good idea mom."

Male bank owner look like stan Lee and agree with her, "smart thinking true believer. And good luck over there, kid. We're counting on you." Girl-arachnid replied, "thank you sir."

[New chapter is out for today]