ash and Pikachu meet killowattrel

Lumsoise city at 6:40 pm: ketchum mansion- ash own artroom

Ash wearing white apron with different type of color painting strains because he painting of hoho with beautiful color on white canvas art board while holding wooden paint palette and painted brush on both hands and his partner Pikachu sleeping curl up on wooden stool.

Knock * knock * knock

Ash: "come in."

The door begin open forward really wide for liko enter the art room in Girl-aracnaid uniform without her mask to reveal her face with black-hair and blue eyes. She being join by her new pokemon from paldea region, killowattrel that's surprised ash little bit and still focus on his painting plus Pikachu rise one eye open to see killowattrel in a second to give out a smile and closed his one eye, he continues to sleep."

Ash: "that's killowattrel what your mother talking about, sweetie."

Liko: "yup and guess what I'm going to enroll uva academy at paldea region tomorrow at 4:30 pm."

Ash: "it's wonderful dear, you going to meet new friends and pokemon over there, right Buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Liko: "and that's okay with you to let me have Greninja and z-power ring as my current item and pokemon."

Ash still focus on his painting with a smile on his face and said, "of course kiddo, I won't mind at all and I hope you caught female Pikachu over there to learn 10,000,000 volt thunderbolt with the power of z power ring." She giggles and replied, "of course dad, I will." He almost done with his painting and got discovered expression on his face, "your mom told me about one of robber got arrested to rob a bank earlier ago, he need to talk with you at prison library tomorrow morning."

Liko: "yeah, he said to me, " There more information about paldea that I never believe."

Ash: "probably he went there before, kiddo. It's good thing though for him begin explain to you more information about paldea region."

Liko: "you're right pop."

He smile to finish his painting of hoho as he moved over to the right for her daughter and killowattrel to see it and very surprised to see painting very wonderful, liko said to her father with surprised, "that's amazing, dad." Ash Replied, "thanks kiddo after all I got artist genes from your grandmother, Delia side."

Liko: "that's mean I got little bit painting genes from you, dad."

Ash: "you know it kiddo, hehe."

[New chapter is out for today]