explain about paldea region

Next morning at Lumoise city prison at 10:30 am, in the library with male first bank robber to reveal is 33 yrs old with brown flat top hair and Hazel eyes who's sitting in a chair reading Scarlet book in his hands until he heard a voice from above him in left side at 3 feet away"hey, I'm here." He stop reading to look up to see girl-arachind hanging on an web string while she upsidedown.

Male first bank robber: "just in time, kid."

She due back flip to the floor in perfect landing with both feet touching and begin sitting in a chair at left side of table to face him with curious expression on her face after he closed the book, "so what kind information about paldea." He began explain to her, "there's huge crater in middle of paldea region called the great crater of area zero it filled with wild pokemon and including past and future paradox pokemon?" Girl-arachind with confused expression inside the mask, "paradox pokemon?"

Male first bank robber: "it's pokemon coming from past and future living inside the crater were documented in 200 years ago including legendary pokemon too as well."

Girl-arachind: "that's amazing."

Male first bank robber: "yeah, including 4 titan pokemon. They were was Ordinary pokemon until they eaten herba mystica that attempted to grown outside of paldea region."

Girl-arachind: "really, how do you about it."

Male first bank robber: "because I went there in age of 21 yrs old for a vacation in a week, at asado desert I taking a pictures of ground type pokemon unti I come across one of pokemon Titan in 12 feet inches away."

He open up the book finding a page and stop as he flip it upsidedown slide down to girl-arachind in front of her with shocking expression on her face to see that pokemon Titan.

Girl-arachind: "it look like donphan in robot body

Girl-arachind: "it look like donphan in robot body."

Male first bank robber: "that kid, it's iron treads known as quaking earth titan that everyone called it. That Titan bastard having menace stare down at me was about to plan attack me but  I ran away in fear just in time from that Titan, when you arrived at paldea region and need stay away from them because they're powerful and strong pokemon Titan that I never saw."

Girl-arachind: "you got it."

He began continued explain to her with more information about paldea region inside the prison library.

Paldea region at 10:40 pm: uva academy

Inside the office of dictator clavell himself staring down at the window to look outside with arms behind his back begin talking by someone inside the office, "the daughter of pokemon world champion will be coming here at 4:30 pm. After she done choosing her paldean  starter pokemon, you take her for a tour the whole academy. Understand me." He look at someone inside the office to reveal 16 yrs old boy with blue spiking hair got dark shades on his eyes. He wearing uva academy uniform and holding blind walking stick in his right hand when dictator clavell finished his sentence, "ariza cox." He replied, "yes sir besides I use my superhero senses and ability when she approach arrive at uva academy."

Dictator clavell: "you're right, Daredevil."

[New chapter is out for today]