Chapter 37: The King Kai Fist

"Advice? What sort of advice could a saiyan offer me?" Frieza asks with a scoff.
"You're far too confident. You keep leaving yourself open." Goku says after a momentary pause.
"Hohoho. How kind of you. You're very strong. Astounding powerful. But I'm beginning to bore of this spat. I wish to end it soon. I'll ask once and one time only: would you consider joining me? It'd be a shame to let the mightiest saiyan ever born die here, especially when you alone are well above the likes of the entire Ginyu Force." Frieza offers with a smile laced with venom.
"You're joking, right? I know what you did to the Saiyan home world. What you did to my father and his friends. Like hell I'd agree to work for you." Goku says without pause.
"I expected as much. Saiyans are stubborn to start with, and as the child of Bardock I imagine you even more so. With that out of the way, this only ends one way: your death." Frieza shakes his head as if saddened.
"You think so?" Goku asks as he stretches out.
"I appreciate your confidence. I know you still aren't using your full power, so I'll tell you this: 50% of my full power will be more than enough to kill you." Frieza enters his stance as he glares at the Saiyan across from him.
"Heh. Bluffing? Now?" Goku chuckles without smiling as he enters his own stance.
"Fun while it lasted, short as it was. Farewell, monkey." Frieza spats as the wind rushes around them as they enter yet another stare-down.
After almost 30 seconds of just glaring and waiting, Goku feels Frieza's power level shoot up.
'He's.... He's not bluffing...' Goku thinks as the gap between them grows immensely.
Then, faster than Goku can see it, Frieza is elbowing him in the nose, the distance between them gone in less then a blink. Goku recoils from the blow, opening his eyes to see the arcosian just standing there, menacingly. Then his legs are swept out from under him, and the white tail wraps around his throat once more. Before Goku can even try biting it this time, Frieza drives his elbow into Goku's abdomen before backing away. Goku staggers for a second before throwing out a kick, but his opponent dodges it easily.
"Kaioken... times 10!" Goku yells as the immediate strain envelopes his body with a red glow. He rushes at his foe with his enhanced speed, but even faster still Frieza whips around and kicks Goku in the face. Goku is sent flying a distance away as Frieza chuckles.
"Kaio- what? Whatever it was, I'm quite impressed you're still breathing. At least... for now." Frieza rolls his crimson eyes as he taunts.
Goku jumps to his feet as he takes heavy breaths. As soon as he steadies himself, Frieza goes back on the offensive by punching him in the face. Then, as Goku is still recoiling, Frieza elbows him in the face to sent him hurtling. The Saiyan manages to regain enough control to land himself atop a ridge looking down on the evil emperor.
"Damn!" Goku exclaims, still recovering from using the king Kai's fist. Glaring up at him, Frieza raises a finger into the air before motioning as though hurtling it towards the ground. Almost instinctively Goku is stepping to the side without even realizing why. As the red blast scores past him, Goku is stunned by the devastation left in its wake. A ravine now cut into the face of planet Namek- caused by a swipe of a finger?!?!
"Did you think the destruction of Planet Vegeta was a fluke?" Frieza asks as Goku stands in silence, awed by the destruction before him.
'I... I can't win. No! Think! Think! Dad made this his life's work- make me strong enough! There's gotta be something I can do... the kaioken! I can try amping it up to times 20... but if he's not bluffing, then he's still only using 50% of his power and it won't matter... screw it. I'm gonna die anyways if I do nothing- here it goes!' Kakarot desperately thought of away to beat the insurmountable odds before him.
"You started this. It's too late to have any regrets. I won't kill you quickly." Frieza continued to taunt as Goku steeled his resolve.
"Kaioken times 20!" Goku screams as a massive red glow envelopes him, the strain and pain almost more intense than the power.
"Kaio-what did you just-" Frieza begins before being cut off by Goku exploding into action, slamming his fist into Frieza's face. Goku begins a barrage of attacks with one hand, all the while going through the familiar motions with his other hand.
"Ka... me... ha... me... HA!!" Goku screams as he shoots the largest beam of his entire existence. With no time to avoid the blast, Frieza frantically hold up a hand towards the blast as he yells. As the massive blast collides with the arcosian, the entire planet is bathed in a blue glow.
"Woah!" Krillin yelps, islands away still affected.
"Holy hell Kakarot!" Bardock laughs as he watches gleefully.

Then the light fades. Standing at its center with a burnt hand, the emperor of evil stands tall.

"Gah... nothing?!" Goku exclaims, hope draining immediately.
'That means... he's not bluffing. I can't win like this. Just how strong is this guy?!' Goku thinks, dejected.
Frieza stays in the air a moment, panting before looking at his burnt hand.
"That... that really hurt. I had to use more power than I wanted. Now I'm hurt, annoyed, and most of all... EMBARRASSED! HOW DARE YOU!" Frieza howls as Goku staggers around, the kaioken having completely drained him.

Power levels-

Bardock: 2,444,000
Goku: 3,550,001
Goku(KKx10): 35,500,010
Goku(KKx20): 71,000,020
Goku(post kk): 3,000,000
Gohan: 1,000,000
Krillin: 88,000
Bulma: 10
Frieza(3%): 3,600,000
Frieza(50%): 60,000,000
Frieza(60%): 72,000,000
Vegeta: Dead.
Piccolo Jr.: 1,060,000
Tien: Dead.
Chiaotzu: Dead.
Dende: Dead.
Yamcha: Dead.