Chapter 23: Captain Ginyu

"Let's assume Frieza has already obtained his immortality. We can't win, we might as well flee." Vegeta sighed as he hung his head.
"Hold on, why assume he's gotten his wish?" Goku asked, stretching out.
"He holds the seven dragonballs. There's no reason he'd delay in getting his wish." Vegeta responded, nervously glancing around.
"But the sky hasn't turned dark yet. If these dragonballs are anything like the ones back on earth, the sky will black out when Shenron appears." Gohan said, pacing in circles.
"So there's still a chance to revive everyone. Frieza doesn't know how to summon Shenron!" Bardock chuckled. The so called "emperor of space" couldn't even work a set of mystical dragonballs.
"Wait, there's a thing that comes out of those balls?" Vegeta asked with a sideways glance towards Bardock.
"But he could just interrogate a namekian for the phrase." Gohan pointed out.
"But you're forgetting that since he killed all the namekians-" Vegeta laughed.
"He what?" Goku stopped suddenly and stared.
"-he won't be able to use them at all!" Bardock finished.
"That's not true. I can sense....three more namekians on this planet. Ones really weak, maybe dying. Ones low, maybe a child. And the other....feels a lot like Piccolo. Did Piccolo have a brother?" Goku asked, being completely ignored.
"You guys feel that? Jeice is coming back, and that must be his captain." Gohan notes the direction.
"Hm! Lucky for us, Frieza appears to be otherwise occupied. Can't wait to beat these bastards back!" Bardock said as he and the others all turned to face the two foes. Jeice was unchanged. But next to him was a tall purple alien with horns.
"You two. Go get the radar from Bulma so you can make the wishes." Goku said while looking at Gohan and Krillin. The two nodded and took off.
"Captain! They're getting away!" Jeice yelled out. His captain shook his head.
"Nonsense, let them go. These are our enemies. Hmm... between the three of them, the strongest is the shorty at 14,000." The captain said, looking through his scouter at the three saiyans before him.
"See Captain?! It just doesn't make sense!" Jeice exclaimed, pulling his own hair.
"I'm guessing...they may be able of changing their power levels. Like Zarbon. Or like F-"
"We gonna stand around all day or what? I'm itching to fight now." Goku interrupted the captain who was taken back.
"What?! So rude! Very well then, I'll be your opponent. Jeice, can you handle those two?" The captain glanced at his subordinate, who nodded after a moment's hesitation.
"Definitely!" Jeice took a step forward.
Vegeta looked to Bardock, who nodded back. They both stepped towards the red alien before them.
"Having come from the brink of death again...you're stronger than ever, huh?" Goku asked ambiguously. Vegeta scoffed.
"So...You know." Vegeta then stared down Jeice.
And with that, the battle began. Ginyu dove at Goku, who quickly dodged. Jeice shot a ki blast at the two other saiyans, but they dove to opposite sides before rushing at him. Ginyu and Goku appeared evenly matched, neither able to land a solid blow. Jeice was shocked.
"Impossible. No one can beat the captai-" He was cut off by a torn white glove smashing into the side of his head.
"Shouldn't you be worried about your own fight?" Bardock mocked as he drove his foot into Jeice's back. Ginyu wiped some dust of and cracked his neck.
"You're better than I had thought." Ginyu said seriously. Goku stretched his arm and shrugged.
"The same to you. Sorry I'm going to have to beat you right after you got here." Goku got into his usual fighting stance. Ginyu laughed.
"Wow! That's the first time anyone has ever said something like that to me. I almost regret having to beat that confidence out of you. Because you see, I too can change my power!" Ginyu yelled as his ki swelled. Every eye turned to him as he shot a massive ki blast at Goku, who quickly flew up to avoid it. He descended behind Ginyu and threw a kick, but Ginyu ducked and went to chop him with his hand.
Jeice in the meantime was not having as much fun. The two saiyans were practically using him for volleyball practice with how many times they had comboed together. His armor was breaking around him, and his scouter was cracked. He gulped as he watched the two saiyans approach him once more. Bardock shook his head and lobbed a ki blast towards his enemy. As Jeice rose to avoid it, he was kicked into the blast from behind by Vegeta. Vegeta landed on the ground and stared at Jeice, who struggled to his feet.
"Damn it... this is embarrassing. Bardock! Let's finish this before we disgrace ourselves any further." Vegeta yelled out to be heard over the raging battle. Bardock nodded.
"My thoughts exactly. Let's end this." Bardock and Vegeta both dashed forward to the red foe caught in between them. Both were charging ki into a hand. And in synch, both slammed that ki into the foe who had barely made it to his feet. The two saiyans then turned their attention to where Goku still battled Ginyu.
"Why don't cha show me your real power? I know you're still holding back." Ginyu asked Goku, who was floating up at the same altitude.
"Well...I guess if you really want to see it, I can show you. It's a little technique called...Kaio-Ken!" Goku's body immediately surged with red power, and Ginyu flinched.
"What the- Impossible? Your ki is still rising?!" Ginyu exclaimed. Both Bardock and Vegeta were stunned.
"How in the hell did a low class like you give rise to a monster like that?" Vegeta asked without taking his eyes off Kakarot.
"Hm. No idea. But that's life, isn't it." Bardock responded without taking his eyes off Goku.
"Ah..Ah..I see now how you defeated my team so easily. Not even I can match your strength." Ginyu gasped, still stunned. Goku shook his head as the red glow disappeared.
"Now you see why I didn't wish to fight. That's still not my full strength, but even so it's more than enough." Goku said as he shook his head. Ginyu's entire body shook violently.
"Oh...But in truth, this is what I've been waiting for." Ginyu grinned an evil grin as he locked eyes with Goku once more.

Power Levels-

Bardock(Post Zenkai): 93,000
Goku(post training/zenkais): 5,000?!?!
Goku(true power?): 100,000
Goku(Kaio-Ken): 200,000
Gohan: 22,700
Gohan(Post Zenkai): 95,000
Krillin: 19,400
Bulma: 8
Vegeta: 32,500
Vegeta(Post Zenkai): 95,000
Frieza: 530,000
Ginyu: 120,000
Jeice: Dead
Dende: 30
Piccolo Jr.: Dead.
Tien: Dead.
Chiaotzu: Dead.
Yamcha: Dead.