Kaveh's epiphany

I am focusing on Kaveh's view more in this part. this is why I called it 'Kaveh's epiphany'. After waking up, Kaveh realized that something feels different. There is something Alhaitham is not telling him. He finds out what happened and reviews his real feelings for Alhaitham. I hope you enjoy this part! [emoji]
There is no mature content involved. But some jokes around it...

_______________________________
Next morning.
Kaveh is usually the first one who wakes up in the morning. This time, Alhaitham was the one who got up first. He could barely sleep, thinking about the new situation he is in. It is best to take the shower first, he thinks to himself and starts to plan out the day.

While Alhaitham is in the shower, Kaveh wakes up in the living room. He wonders a bit how he got there and tries to recollect his memories. He remembers now how strange Alhaitham acted yesterday. He remembers being on the roof watching the stars, laughing and saying how happy he was. A warm feeling around his heart overcome him suddenly.
Hmm? What is this feeling? I guess it was just one of the good days we shared together, he thinks to himself without further analysis.
Cheerful he decides to take a shower to get rid of the feeling sleeping in his daily cloths. He is used to be the first one who wakes up so he never even considered to knock on the door. He just opens it right away only to see Alhaitham's naked body in all it's glory. As fast as he opened the door, as fast did he closed it. Trying to forget what he just saw. Thank god Alhaitham didn't notice. Wait. Why exactly am I feeling embarrassed?, thinks Kaveh to himself. He is just a man like me. I mean his chest is bigger, and he has more muscles overall...wait...why do I think about his body again? I need to get rid of these thoughts right now. I know - I will make coffee. This will certainly help.

He goes to the kitchen, puts some coffee beans into the new coffee grinder he bought last week and turns the lever in circular motions. Mmmhh...this is wonderful! I love the smell of freshly grinded coffee in the morning - he thinks to himself, while putting the coffee powder into the cooking water.

Alhaitham came out of the bathroom dressed with only a towel around his waist and noticed Kaveh in the kitchen.

'Good morning, Kaveh! Can you please make coffee for me, too?'

'Good morning. Sure I already done some more. You can have it right away!'

'Thank you. How come the coffee smells so nice today?'

'Ah, you mean my new coffee grinder. The coffee's taste is better if you grind freshly, you know?', wait...something is not right, thinks Kaveh suddenly. Why are we so nice to each other...? Did something happen yesterday that I don't remember?

'Alhaitham? Why are you up so early? Why do you only wear a towel? Why are you so friendly all of the sudden?', sheer panic overcome the mind of Kaveh.

'Calm down Kaveh. Do you see how you sabotage all the conversations we are having?'

'I...I don't remember how I got to the living room. Tell me.'

'You felt asleep on the roof while watching the stars. I carried you all the way to the living room. Would you have preferred to stay on the roof the whole night?'

'Did nothing else happen?'

'No. But now I'm curious. Why would you think that?', Alhaitham hopes Kaveh doesn't remember his sleep talking or even his response. Suddenly Alhaitham himself feels uncomfortable and leaves the kitchen without further notice. Maybe he does remember and is getting all other the place because of it. I need to make sure he is stable again - even if it means to abandon the progress he was making - he thinks while changing to his daily wardrobe in his room.

Something is wrong, thinks Kaveh again. No way nothing happened when he reacts like this...I maybe said something in my sleep or while I was drunk that I would never tell him otherwise. Or worse. Maybe I did something? But what can it be?
Obviously he will not tell me so I need to think really hard what I have done. But how will I find out? He is looking around in the living room if there is anything he can use as evidence. Suddenly his sight focused on the camera in the corner of the room. I remember I wanted to take this camera with me to record the shooting stars but I forgot unfortunately. Hmm...I can still have a look if there was a recording from yesterday.
If I am lucky - I have all the details from last night recorded. He immediately took out the film and put it into the pocket of his jacket. I will immediately go to the shower and leave from here to take a closer look at the recording. My studio has a video recorder, so it shouldn't be a problem. He says to himself while getting ready.