TCG double date

In this part, I decided to go for Alhaitham's demo trailer and integrate the interaction they had into my story. Here a short summery:
After confessing to each other, Kaveh and Alhaitham are being avoidant to each other as they don't know how to deal with their new relationship. Kaveh asks Tighnari for advice and plan a double date with Cyno and Alhaitham. What happens next is a little spicy...but I still wouldn't count that as mature content.

I hope you enjoy the story so far. Leave some comments below if you have any feedback!
_____________________________

It has been a week since Alhaitham's and Kaveh's confession. Instead of being more close now, both started to silently avoid each other. They did almost everything to spend less time together at home. Kaveh left immediately after the shower, eating breakfast at his studio. Alhaitham started to read his books in his own room, instead like usually in the living room. They even tried to minimize eye contact as much as possible. It was unbearable for both of them.

'This was exactly what I feared' - thinks Alhaitham and Kaveh simultaneously.

'Maybe we just need more time to adjust', thinks Alhaitham.

'Maybe I should have left before starting all this,' thinks Kaveh.

Still...the feelings didn't stop, but grow each day. Both of them wanted to experience the new sides of their relationship, too. Both thought about how it would be like...to kiss the other, to touch the other, to...
But the greater the desire, the greater was the distance.
Something needs to happen to break this wall and neither of them knew how.

Kaveh couldn't wait any longer. This is why he wanted to ask his friend Tighnari for advice. As he arrived at the Avidya Forest, he already saw the other waving his arm to say hello.

'Hi Kaveh! What brought you here? Do you need another advice with botanical species for a new project design?'

'Hi Tighnari. Nice to see you. Unfortunately no. I would rather talk with you about some beautiful plants but...You know...there is a friend of mine who needs advice...'

'Kaveh...You can just say it is about you. I am your friend...you don't need to be ashamed?'

'Uhhh...was it that obvious?', asks Kaveh while looking at the floor.

'What's the matter. Did something happen with your roommate?'

'Why do you know me so well...Tighnari...I think..'

'Hmm... let's go together to my tent and talk over there. This will be more comfortable as I see this will take a bit longer...'

They went together upstairs to the large green tent beside a beautiful big tree. The inside was cozy and Kaveh notices the various experiment plant species Tighnari was researching in the right corner. They go together further to the back of the tent and sit on some of the pillows on the ground.

'See? You can relax here while you tell me about what Alhaitham did wrong.'

'Ahhhmmm...ahhhh...hmmmmhh' Kaveh didn't know how to begin.

'Alright Kaveh. I will just suggest something - and you just need to say yes or no. This way it will be easier for you, ok?', Tighnari knows this will not be an easy talk, so he needs to make Kaveh feel as comfortable as possible.

'Did you argue about something?'

'No.' - Kaveh answers

'Did you fight with each other?'

'No.' - Kaveh answers

'Did he hurt your feelings?'

'No, not really.' - says Kaveh