Kaveh's misinterpretation

This is already part 5 and it turned out different than expected. It is funny at the beginning but goes emotionally very deep later on. I probably poured out my philosophies into this one. I hope someone understands it.

No mature content involved.

The main thing in this part is that Kaveh starts to understand Alhaitham's perspective more and realizes why they both need each other. 

___________________________________

In the next morning Kaveh wakes up first. He is being hugged by Alhaitham from behind, he can feel his deep breath. They still have their clothes on, so it means nothing serious happened. Kaveh tries to remember.
He remembers how gentle Alhaitham's hands and lips were and how important it was for him not to rush things. Hmm...Kaveh didn't really understand what all this talk about 'intimacy' meant. He also said something like 'He wants to see me in as much detail as possible', isn't it kinda creepy? Who the hell does he think I am? A research project? Thinks Kaveh to himself.
And he said he observes people and was in love with me for many years...this is not normal...Oh no...is he like...obsessed with me? Maybe he is a perverted Stalker.
I read a novel once from Yae Publishing House – a beautiful pink haired lady from Inazuma was suggesting it to me as she was on an event in Sumeru some months ago. In this novel there was a man who was so obsessed with his wife, he followed her everywhere. He didn't let her go anywhere alone. She was going insane after a while and killed him out of desperation. It turned out his ghost was still hunting her and she needed to kill herself in order to escape. This story was so creepy, I couldn't sleep for several days. I always wondered why this lady suggested it to me in the first place.
Oh no...Does she has like...some magical powers and can foresee the future? Kaveh starts to shiver...this can't be, right? He thinks. Alhaitham is not a creepy, perverted Stalker...right? I need to get up right now!

Kaveh starts to slowly loosen Alhaitham's arms of his body. But in the same moment he feels the grip tighten.

'Where are you going?', asks Alhaitham's voice from behind.

'I just want to wake up to make coffee', says Kaveh nervously

'No, you are not. You are mine now.', says Alhaitham smiling while squeezing Kaveh and enjoying the warmth of his body

Kaveh starts to panic. It is too late now...he is already fallen victim to the perverted Stalker. This is a phrase the man from the novel used, too!

'Please...Alhaitham...I don't want to kill you...', he says while breathing faster, shaking in fear

'What? Are you serious? Wait. Are you feeling ok, Kaveh?' asks Alhaitham worried while loosen his grip.

Both stand up and Alhaitham sees now how Kaveh is shaking in fear.

'Don't...come near me...', says Kaveh frightened

'Kaveh, what happened? Did you have a bad dream? Or have I said something that frightened you, yesterday? I admit I was angry at you when I found out you planned the evening without telling me. I am sorry.', says Alhaitham to calm Kaveh down.

'I...Alhaitham...I am scared and need to know... Are you a...creepy, perverted Stalker?'

'How did you make this one up? What made you believe I am one?', asks Alhaitham trying to calm his own voice down

'You said, you want to see all details of me, and that you observe other people...and that you were in love with me for so many years...this is creepy', says Kaveh frightened

'So this is why you are making a fuss now? I can't believe you didn't understand even one thing I said to you yesterday...' sighs Alhaitham, 'I shouldn't have said all that. This was me by trying to be romantic, Kaveh...'