Night and Dawn

While looking at their guests, enjoying each other at their wedding, they decided to leave them alone. Knowing very well they are not the only couple who will make love together this night.

They arrived at their new home. It was in the middle of the night and it didn't matter how it looked like at least for today. But even it was dark, Alhaitham takes his sun Kaveh on his arms and openes the door. He goes a step into the house and gently takes Kaveh's beautiful body over the threshold. He wanted to make him his bride anyway. Kaveh knew exactly what Alhaitham is doing. But because he knows how beautiful this night will be, he played the bride for this one ritual. Even Kaveh thinks this is a romantic one. So the both blush a bit while standing in the hall of the house with beating hearts.

They arrive at the room Kaveh prepared already. It is a special room he designed for nights like this. There is still no bed, but it is designed for one later. It has a ceiling out of glass to watch the stars, to watch the moon at night. And to be warmed through the sun at the day. From this room there is a door to the garden. Where the Mourning flowers will bloom at the day. And mourn at night for the ones who suffered.
Both knew this night will not be as their first one. But they know they will never forget it either.
With all their understanding they gained through the years knowing each other, they accepted their different preferences, different pleasures and actions they perform for the other to satisfy their needs.
The first night was about equality. This night is about differences. Because they know already that they are equal, but not the same.

Kaveh kisses Alhaitham gently. Slowly undressing him, undressing himself. Kindly lying him down on the softest blanket he could find for him. Because he knows his lover likes it gentle. As he never experienced gentleness before. And even the moon likes to be kissed and touched from time to time. Even the moon doesn't like to be alone.
And he started to softly touch him. Stroke the whole body millimeter for millimeter. He started to stroke his back, his arms, his legs. Saving his bottom for last. He doesn't need to put any pressure at all. Only gently stroking with his hands...and he already knows his lover liked it. From the soft sounds and vulnerable voice. Something the moon couldn't express before.
After waiting for a while...Kaveh gently turns him around and starts kissing him as soft as possible...millimeter for millimeter. Like he touched him before. He starts to kiss his chest, his arms, his legs. Saving the softest parts for the last. And he doesn't need to put any pressure at all. Some soft, mellow kisses already make his lover come...
And Alhaitham cries. Cries in release. In catharsis. The second time this day. That's why - he knows. That he can learn to cry. He can learn to feel the suffering and pain of beauty and love. Just like his lover. The healing will take time. It will maybe never be complete. But he already feels better. So why not keep doing it? Why suppressing your needs?

They lay together for a while in their arms. Watching the full moon. His dim light is softly lightning their naked bodies in the darkness. Somehow the moon doesn't seem so lonely at all anymore.

Alhaitham never thought about it. He knew that it was strange that he never cried. But that gentle sex would make him let go of his feelings... he never thought about it.
He kisses Kaveh on his cheek. Now he understands why he was so attracted to him the whole time. Why he was drawn to him so much and wanted to be wrapped up by his Touch. Like by a snake. Kaveh just seduced him with his twisted silver tongue. So Alhaitham could finally let go of the stoicism, the frozen state of a dying dry tree. And be alive again with the help of his sun and the water of his tears.

After some time...

Alhaiham starts to put music into the recorder with the following song:

Never been here, how about you?
You smile at my answer
Given me the chance
To be held and understood

You leave me laughing without crying
There′s no use denying
For many times I've tried
Love has never felt as good