"Hot Boy"~ Mattheo Riddle

Me and my best friend Sidney, walked up to a party being thrown by one of my friends, Pansy Parkinson. I could already tell I was going to have a lot of fun tonight.

"Ok are you ready to go in Fallon?" Sidney asked me

My father named me Fallon Aphrodite Harris because Fallon means descended from a ruler, the ruler being my grandfather Cornelius Fudge. My middle because Aphrodite was the goddess of love (idk why it's my middle name tho), and Harris was my mother's last name (this will be the same for all chapters)

"Yeah let's go, I'm the one waiting" I said starting to walk into the house.

"Oh shut up bitch" Sidney laughed

As soon as we're inside I glance around the room to find Pansy. Boom. I saw her over by the drinks with Malfoy and his friends.

"Pansy!!" I yelled jogging over to her

"Oh my god you came!!" She yelled back

"I always come to your parties pans"

"Good point, oh hey Sidney" she says

"Hi Pansy" Sidney says quickly

For some reason they were awkward around eachother.

We talked for a little bit before Sidney jabbed her elbow into my side making it hurt a bit.

"Ow, jeez what Sid?" I ask, she pulls her head to the side signaling for me to look over to our right

"Holy-" I saw an extremely hot boy with a cut, it might be a scar, across his nose with curly, well I guess wavy, black hair. He was a bit taller than Theodore Nott who was standing next to him.

"Yeah that's what I'm saying" Sidney giggled

I guess Pansy saw me staring because she pulled him over to me and Sidney, she stopped him rather close to me.

"Hey I thought you two should meet, so introduce yourselves and talk some. ok?, ok see ya" she said pulling Sidney away with her.

I laughed and so did he "I'm Mattheo Riddle" he said

"I'm Fallon Harris" I told him

"Shit like Axel Harris" he sounded... Well I'm not sure if it was surprise or not.

"Ugh. Yes like Axel Harris, he's my dad" I was getting annoyed of everyone only knowing me because of my dad.

"Sorry if that made you mad, I understand how you feel, y'know cuz I'm Voldemort's son" he said blankly.

"Ohh shit, I knew I recognized the name" I lied trying to annoy him as he did me.

He rolled his eyes and I decided to speak up.

"I'm just kidding I didn't even know he had a kid, plus it doesn't matter" I said and that seemed to make him happier.

We talked, and flirted, for a while before he went back to the drink table and started handing out drinks. Sidney came back over and we talked for about half an hour before she said something.

"Soooo you were flirting with Hot Boy"

"Oh my god Sidney, your not even gonna ease into the topic" I more stated than asked

"Yep, aaand your gonna go over and get a drink and flirt with him" she said pushing me towards the drink table.

"Hey Fallon" he said seeing me walk up to the table.

Suddenly I got a boost of confidence.

"Hey handsome"

His eyes lit up when I said that, he chuckled.