Cheating in the Bleachers

Sorry for not posting, but here's this.

~~~

Your probably wondering how I ended up in this situation, sitting in the bleachers with my hand between my legs and underneath my skirt rubbing my clit as I watch Draco Malfoy run around in the rain during Quidditch Practice in a white T shirt that you can now see through, well... it's simple.

My boyfriend, Harry Potter, someone Draco shares hate with, is cheating on me with Hermione Granger and he doesn't know that I know about it. I've refused sex with him multiple times because he's cheating, I mean why would I have sex with him when he's having it with Hermione, so I haven't had any in like... 4 months.

It's probably stupid that I'm still with him but I wanted to get back at him for what he did to me, and it just so happens that Draco Malfoy is extremely hot, and likes to flirt with me. I won't lie though, I've imagined doing something with him since 4th or 5th year and if I'm being honest I've loved him since I met him, like actually loved him, when he brought me an extra apple for lunch. I mean can you blame me?

So thats why im here, sitting on the bleachers in the rain with my eyes closed rubbing myself up. My hair and my uniform soaking wet, my tight white button up now revealing my lavender bra and snake belly button ring, and my short skirt now clinging to my legs.

I should probably be embarrassed that people can now see through my shirt, but I'm not, I probably will be later when I have to go back to my dorm, but I'm not right now, mostly because I know I still look good and partly because I know Draco will have an image of me like this burned into his head.

~Draco's Pov~

Here I am, running across a bloody field in the rain for Quidditch practice. I'm half pissed about having to do this in the rain and half pissed that Fallon Harris is still with Harry. Everyone knows that she's aware of Harry cheating on her with Hermione, except Harry of course, and yet she's still with him.

She should be with me, she should be mine. I'm the one who complements her everyday, the one who tells her good morning and goodnight, who helps her with homework, and stands up for her when she gets in trouble or a fight, the one who grabs her an extra apple because I know she likes them, who picks her flowers because I know she enjoys getting them, specifically forget-me-not's. I'm the boy who brought her an apple the day I met her because I thought she was beautiful, and yet she chose him. Harry fucking Potter.

She loves him... And not me.

~Fallon's Pov~

"Mmm shit Draco" I moan as I continue to rub my clit.

Don't judge me ok, he's hot and nice to me.

I open my eyes and watch as Draco drops to the ground and slides through a puddle, and of course instead of making a weird face or looking awkward, he looks hot as fuck.

I moan at the sight of him and the feeling of my hand on my clit. Suddenly he's looking over towards where I am and grins. He was now standing up and the team was doing the chant they do after every practice, I must have closed my eyes back because he wasn't in the same spot, my mouth opens wider and the feeling of my hand on my clit feels amazing because I knowing he can see me, at least I think he can.

Sooo Incase i didn't mention, I didn't pick the best place to sit seeing as you could almost see my whole body from the field.

I close my eyes back and decide to finish. It's whatever if he saw then what I want to happen will happen sooner or it won't and if he didn't then it really won't, either way oh well. But I'm pretty damn sure he did see, and what I want will happen.