Cheating in the Bleachers (pt.2)

Sorry it's been so long, I'm gonna try to update at least once a day but no promises bc I don't really know what to write lol.🤍

~~~

Its been a month since the Malfoy, bleacher thing. I've gotten closer to him, like a lot closer, and I'm even friends with Pansy, Mattheo, Lorenzo, and Blaise became my best friend.

Harry isn't to happy about it, yes I'm still with him, but who gives a fuck? Not me. I'm mostly doing it to keep pissing him off. The boys enjoy helping me.

Draco comes and gives me my apple after I've sat down with Harry now, Blaise makes sure to piss harry off by coming over and sitting with me for a minute, Mattheo asks about hanging when I'm near Harry, And Enzo flirts as a joke to piss harry off. Pansy can't stand Hermione so she stays away.

~~~

I'm walking down the hall with Harry, Ron, Hermione, George and Fred when Draco, Blaise and Enzo come running up behind us yelling.

Draco picks me up and spins me around causing me to squeal and giggle, I catch a glimpse of the twins smiling, they don't have a problem with me being friends with Slytherins as long as I'm happy.

"Draco put me down" I giggle hitting his arms that are wrapped around my waist.

"Fine"

"Oh come on babe, why ruin the fun?" Enzo chuckles.

I may have forgot to mention he calls me babe because he knows it pisses Harry off so much.

"Fuck off, Enzo" I fake annoyance.

Harry glares at Draco before growling out "Malfoy". Earning a dirty look from Draco along with a "Pottah" back.

Me and Enzo giggle at how Draco said Harry's name, making the group look at us.

Blaise comes up to me and kisses my cheek before hugging me, he's a really good friend to have and I don't know why I didn't see that any sooner.

"Hey love" he smiles at me.

"Hey Zabini"

I look around, noticing that Pansy isn't with the group. "Hey where's pans"

"Oh she's in the dining hall already, probably waiting for us actually"

I smile before saying "Oh, we're headed there now"

"Yeah, we are, so let's go Fallon" Harry nearly yells.

Enzo looks at us and scoffs as Harry basically drags me to the dining hall. I mouth the words 'Im sorry' at them.

~~~

We've sat down and Harry refuses to let me go say hello to Pansy, and yes I've tried telling him to fuck off and just stand up and walk away, but he grabs my arm and makes me sit back down.

"I've got to use the girls room I'll be right back" I whisper to Harry as an excuse to go see Pansy without him knowing.

"I don't care" he says rolling his eyes.

'Good, asshole' I think as I walk away. God why didn't I just break up with him instead of trying to piss him off.

I walk up to the Slytherin table, taking the seat between Pansy and Draco. Pansy doesn't realize it me so I'm assuming Blaise or Enzo were sitting here seeing as neither are at the table, I lean over whispering in her ear...

"hey pretty lady"

She jumps slightly before looking at me saying "you scared the shit outta me Fallon".