"Spicing Things Up"

I put the face claim for Fallon at the pic, tell me if I should change it. Also this chapter is a request☺️.
========

I was walking through the garden with Pansy and some other girls talking about our boyfriends and just over all gossip.

"And oh my god don't even get me started on the sex" one of the girls was ranting about her boyfriend and the exciting sex they had. Ugh.

Me and Mattheo used to have that excitement but now it's getting boring, doing the same thing but in different order, it was still great... Just boring.

"So Fal how's the sex with Mattheo. Great I'm sure, right?" Pansy asked winking at me, expecting to get some interesting info about him in bed. But there wasn't really any to give. I mean he was amazing, but again it was boring.

"He's great-" I was cut off my one of the girls squealing in my ear.

"BUT, its getting kind of... Boring" I said a little disappointed I was telling this to these girls. I didn't know them that well, not like I did Pansy.

"Wait, boring how? How is the Mattheo Riddle boring in bed?" Pansy asked sounding a little shocked.

"Well it's always the same thing but different order. Like I said its great, amazing actually, but it gets old doing the same thing. It's like going on a date to the same place over and over." I said embarrassed of the feedback I would get for telling them this.

"Girl, just tell him you want to try something new" one of the girls said. It was good advice.

I looked over to Pansy as if to ask 'do you think I should tell him that' but she was sitting there staring at me in shock.

"Pans are you ok?" I asked a little worried.

"YOUR TELLING ME MATTHEO IS NOW BORING IN BED!?!? STILL GREAT?!?! BUT BORING!?!?" she yelled, much louder than I would have liked.

"Pansy shut the hell up. Tell all of Hogwarts why don't you!" I yelled embarrassed.

We continued talking for quite a while, about how to make things more interesting with Mattheo and also different things. Little did I know The Draco Malfoy, one of Mattheos friends, heard our conversation and ran to tell Mattheo and Theodore Nott of what he heard. Like the lost little puppy he is. Ugh.

~~~

It was getting late and I started to go back to my dorm. Pansy was walking with me and we were talking about the yule ball, who we were going with and what we were wearing.

"So, I was thinking I would wear this really nice light purple dress that's kinda poofy, I saw it at the store the other day, I was also thinking about asking Blaise to go with me. What do you think?" She asked

"Honestly pans, that would look amazing on you per usual, and as for Blaise, you totally should. I think he likes you" I said looking at her imaging the dress on her and how pretty she would look holding onto Blaise's arm.

We laughed and talked more until we got to her dorm.

"Night pans" I said giving her a hug.

"Night Fal" she returned the hug. I love her so much, she's my best friend.

I was walking back to my dorm when I ran into Draco. Literally.

"Shit, sorry Draco"

"That's alright Fal"

Why was he being so nice? And why did he use my nickname? What the hell.