The Library

Another request from PsychotiCerealKiller thx sm for the ideas babes 🥰🤍. This chapter isn't going to be quite like the rest.

~~~

I was walking through the hall when I bumped into him. Mattheo Riddle. I've had this huge crush on Mattheo Riddle for a quite while now, but... I have absolutely no chance with him and I know it. I'm considered a nerdy Slytherin girl who's innocent and adorable, well let's just say, I'm not so innocent.

I like to study and yes I have glasses, but only for when I read not all the time, I like to wear sweaters that I tuck into my skirt, which is quite short, or cropped sweaters that don't need to be tucked. I'm seen as the good girl of the Slytherins and that's not normal for a Slytherin, but I'm not the good girl they think I am.

I've put a Tarantula on Snape's seat, I've turned Harry's friend Ron Weasley into a cat, which was revenge for poor Draco, me and Draco are like siblings, and I've imagined a few of the boys naked along with actually sleeping with a few sleeping with them, Theodore Nott being one of the many I have slept with.

Where as Mattheo is the hot bad boy, voldy moldy's (Voldemort) thx for the nickname idea btw) son. The boy who only talks to the hot girls and only sleeps with the hot girls. He has a hot ass scar across his nose (at least he has a nose unlike his dad) and one near his eye. He has literally never acknowledged my existence. So I try to do the same to him, which is hard.

~~~Mattheo's POV~~~

I was walking down the hallway when she bumped into me. Fallon Harris, She's known as the only nerd in the Slytherins and a good girl. Everyone says shes adorable and innocent, but I think she's hot and I know for sure that shes not so innocent. I've seen the girl turn Ron Weasley into a cat for revenge and scare this shit out of Snape with a tarantula.

Her appearance does make her look innocent to others but I can see right through it, and I've imagined what's under it.

Her uniform consist of her wearing her hair up in a ponytail or bun with her cute glasses, which are rounded at the bottom, not like Potter's, only at the bottom. I can't help but love how she wears a cropped sweater or just tucks a normal sweater into the skirt that she wears, god her skirt. I love how she wears that skirt, how it shows off her hip curves so perfectly. She also wears thigh high socks with black heels.

But for some reason the girl ignores me and it drives me nuts. I want nothing more than to talk to her, to touch her, to kiss her, but she only ever looks at me for a mere second where as she talks to Draco and Theodore all the time. So dare I say, this has caused me to have a crush on this girl.

~~~Fallon's POV~~~

I looked at him for a second, trying not to check him out, before continuing my walk to the library so I could study for a test in potions class. Once I arrive I set my bag down and began to go find a few potion books to study on making them, the potions.

~~~1 hour later~~~

I had been struggling to remember how to make some of the potions and I was getting tired of messing up on them, I had been here an hour and was quite aggravated and over all just pissed off I couldn't remember how to make the potions.

Then a boy sat in the seat next to mine. After a few seconds I could feel him looking over my shoulder and at my notes. Who does he think he is?!

"Number 8 is wrong" he said randomly.

"Excuse me?" I asked a bit confused.

"Number 8. It's wrong" he said again.