#3

This is how Hololive en would react to you being sad.

Gawr Gura: Gura would engulf you in a big hug. Gura would also get bloop so you can play with him

Calliope Mori: Calli would ask who made you sad or what made you sad. If someone made you cry she will try to find that person and make them pay. If you were sad about something else she would give you a small hug and give you tissues.

Takanashi Kiara: Kiara give you some tissues and rub your back in a soothing manner.

Amelia Watson: Ame would ask who or what made you sad and then rewind time to make sure you won't be sad again.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Ina would give you a long hug then she would take you to a cafe

IRyS: IRyS would comfort you then she would take you to a karaoke.

Ceres Fauna: Fauna would do anything a mom would do. She would listen to everything you say and comfort you at the same time. 

Ouro Kronii: Kronii would pretend she doesn't care but deep down she cares a lot. She would do things to make you happy but if you ask if she is trying to make you happy she would deny it.

Nanashi Mumei: Mumei would give you a few berries and then she would give you a hug.

Hakos Baelz: Bae would give you a long hug and she would say "It's okay, don't cry. I am here for you. I want to see your pretty smile. So turn that frown upside down!

If you guys have requests I will write them!